FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: More Dealership Stupidity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, i just get a call saying they investigated my wheel bearing hum, (complained about under warranty) and apparently its my tires making the noise. and theyre charging me 50.00

my question here is i have had new tires installed since the last time the car was brought in.

Is there anything i can do about the charge?
how did they come to the conclusion that it was your tires? did they swap your out for a different set then take it for a spin?

take it to another dealer or private shop if you still have the problem and let them take a look
schade,Sep 14 2005, 06:33 PM Wrote:how did they come to the conclusion that it was your tires? did they swap your out for a different set then take it for a spin?

take it to another dealer or private shop if you still have the problem and let them take a look
[right][snapback]142007[/snapback][/right]

All valid questions.

STEVE:

PRINT OUT THE FACTS!

THERE ARE A TON OF MENTIONS ON THE WEB ABOUT THE CHONIC SHITTYNESS OF THE FOCUS BEARING.

TELL THEM TO BLOW THE 50 BUX OUT THEIR ASS. :angry:
schade,Sep 14 2005, 06:33 PM Wrote:how did they come to the conclusion that it was your tires? did they swap your out for a different set then take it for a spin?

[right][snapback]142007[/snapback][/right]

what I would suggest.......

that and what anthonyD said lol..... :lol:
I just cant wait to get my car back, I'm gonna tell them to eat s**t. because those are new tires....

last friggin time i want to be in a ford service department.