FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Don't Hate Me...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I bought some undercar neons....don't hate me... I think it looks good with the body kit. And it's not everyday you see a Focua with neons...

I think Tim's(zx3guy2000) are pretty nice on his car.

I'll post some pic when there installed.
hmm.. interesting..... I'd have to see it.
I've got red leds under the car. Anthony loves them
meford4u,Sep 14 2005, 04:07 PM Wrote:I've got red leds under the car.  Anthony loves them
[right][snapback]141962[/snapback][/right]

I bought leds that has 7 different colors and 7 patterns
well, at least the lights will last longer than the kit. :P

EDIT: And I do hate you. Your suppose to spending your money on Turbo stuff, not this crap. :lol: :P
Flofocus,Sep 14 2005, 04:12 PM Wrote:well, at least the lights will last longer than the kit.  :P

EDIT: And I do hate you.  Your suppose to spending your money on Turbo stuff, not this crap.  :lol:  :P
[right][snapback]141964[/snapback][/right]

Maybe you should get them to outlast the turbo Jay put on :D
meford4u,Sep 14 2005, 04:14 PM Wrote:
Flofocus,Sep 14 2005, 04:12 PM Wrote:well, at least the lights will last longer than the kit.  :P

EDIT: And I do hate you.  Your suppose to spending your money on Turbo stuff, not this crap.  :lol:  :P

[right][snapback]141967[/snapback][/right]

Wanna race? :headbang:
meford4u,Sep 14 2005, 04:07 PM Wrote:I've got red leds under the car.  Anthony loves them
[right][snapback]141962[/snapback][/right]

I do like them!

That's next summer the turbo...still have alot of time.
Flofocus,Sep 14 2005, 04:16 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Sep 14 2005, 04:14 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]141967[/snapback][/right]

Wanna race? :headbang:
[right][snapback]141968[/snapback][/right]

Anytime
Underbody lights CAN look good depending on the car... I would be more inclined to do in-car illumination, but it's a personal preference... post pics when it's all done, we'll see what it looks like :)

Its not crap! I get compliments all night long about my blue leds... :P

Let me know when you have them done, so I can take a look!

ZX3guy2000,Sep 14 2005, 11:43 PM Wrote:

Its not crap! I get compliments all night long about my blue leds... :P

Let me know when you have them done, so I can take a look!
[right][snapback]142113[/snapback][/right]

for sure.
Gotta see it to make an opinion
I was thinking of doing this for my car, but it's really hard to get yellow LED's from what I've read. my friend has a Noen with purple LED's and they look super sweet.
Frost__2001,Sep 15 2005, 12:23 PM Wrote:I was thinking of doing this for my car, but it's really hard to get yellow LED's from what I've read. my friend has a Noen with purple LED's and they look super sweet.
[right][snapback]142234[/snapback][/right]

i was the orange who he hardest to get, i got my StreetGlow orange kit (BlueLine series) kit for 225$ in 3 days

[Image: 24063_7026.jpg]