FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Location?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Im new to the focus scene and looking to meet some new people, just wondering where everyone lives in alberta, if anyone wants to meet up sometime for a cruise or whatever im in Edmonton.

Joe
I'm in Calgary, but haven't gone to Edmonton very much except for my last car to go to an Acura Integra meet and SCC II.

Same goes for you! Come down to Calgary. ;)

02ztsian

Calgary!
looks like i moved to the wrong city lol.. where is the edmonton crowd.
05zx5,Sep 14 2005, 09:51 PM Wrote:looks like i moved to the wrong city lol.. where is the edmonton crowd.
[right][snapback]142133[/snapback][/right]

here i am
Red Deer
Calgary, and a great city for the scene!

Wagon owner in Edmonton...! ;)
finally someone else from edmonton here haha everyone lives in ontario
don't i count? pffft
yeah you count to i suppose :P
There don't seem to be many around here from Edmonton.

I'm searching the rest of the forum for this answer...but in case a local happens to know the answer : Are there any Edmonton dealers that give reasonable pricing on Ford Racing parts? I was quoted double the US price to bring in the HD lights....I'm guessing something similar for the SVT brake and suspension kits.

Thanks.....and greets!
phone up tom at waterloo ford parts. tell him you got his name from sean dove from focal jet. he may be able to give you a good deal on stuff. he's usually pretty good for me.
Thanks, I'll give it a try.

patient11,Apr 4 2006, 12:17 PM Wrote:phone up tom at waterloo ford parts.  tell him you got his name from sean dove from focal jet.  he may be able to give you a good deal on stuff.  he's usually pretty good for me.
[right][snapback]178990[/snapback][/right]
i talk to tom all the time he wouldn't know me probaly but he orders from me almost everyday, hes a good guy to deal with
don't post to much here but i'm from Red Deer.
Hey there, I'm from Edmonton, anyone know of any good exhast shops around here? Want to rip out my cat and put in a straight pipe from my shorty header to the flex pipe....
I'm in Edmonton, any fellow SVT's?
im from edmonton.....
im allways cruzin.....
and like your self i am looken form more focus owners....in the edmonton area to rip around with..!
Hey edmontonians...i'll be in edmonton this weekend. (1st to the 3rd July 06) If anyone wants to hook up to meet.

Let me know. I was thinking the Timmies in old strathcona, off of calgary trail south....(it's actually on the other road going north but f*** if i can remember the name of it)

again, let me know i'll pm my cell phone number
Pages: 1 2