FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: End Of Summer Cruise Night
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All you Regina guys, my friend and I are putting on a cruise night on September 25th. It starts at 5:00 PM in the parking lot at the Northgate Mall by the Bank of Montreal. Nothing fancy really. Just getting together at the mall, hanging out for a bit, then cruising down to South Albert, possibly back, depends on what people want to do. Tell you friends, and I want all the Regina guys to come out if possible. If you know any other forums you can post this in, please do because it would be nice to have a bunch of folks come out.

I'll be in Toronto on this weekend, but I should be back around noon. Unless we get held back at the airport, I'll be there.

If you can't come, just let me know. Thanks guys!
Well the turn out was small, and yet again, I was the only Focus there...

If anyone is interested, there might be another one next Sunday at 7 due to many people being at SIR this weekend. I'll let you know.
I just remembered about it when Phantom phoned me to see if I was going.. which was after it started. I think he was going to go out looking for you guys but I had an assignment to finish. Where did you guys cruise around?
guilty,Sep 26 2005, 12:03 PM Wrote:I just remembered about it when Phantom phoned me to see if I was going.. which was after it started.  I think he was going to go out looking for you guys but I had an assignment to finish.  Where did you guys cruise around?
[right][snapback]144910[/snapback][/right]
I went up and down albert a few times but couldn't find them, I did however find some rather nice cars :D with hot lady drivers