FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: You Guys Ever Think About....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:lol:

Last night my GF woke me up to ask me if my dog was OK. I woke up to find him at the foot of the bed shaking violently, and crying....when I say crying, I mean full out crying like hes waiting for his peanut butter Kong first thing in the morning.

"He's dreaming, but he ususaly doesnt get that bad"

I called out his name a few times, he still didnt wake up so I sat up and poked him in the ribs, when he woke up, he did his little Elvis thing (lifts up his lip like hes growling at you but this is actually his way of showing affection) and his tail started wagging crazy, like I just came home from work or something.

I honestly thought to myself he was dreaming that I died and when he woke up he was happy I was back beside him. :lol: :huh:

We had a great dane once that when he dreamed, it would be like he was running on his side.....he put a few holes in my fathers speakers because of this!! :o :lol:
What are dog dreaming about?

- food
- the opposite sex (just like the rest of us)
- Hunting down fluffy bunnies and "f'ing them", not proper like. (please see the movie Snatch for this reference) :lol:
my last dog would to things like that when he was sleeping. His paws would twitch, maybe little whimperring noises, it used to always scrae me, and i would always wake him up.

But he was fine...dogs are crazy bastards.
My dog is a rescued racing greyhound. When he's spazzing out I know he's trying to git da bunny...:D
OAC_Sparky,Sep 13 2005, 01:38 PM Wrote:My dog is a rescued racing greyhound. When he's spazzing out I know he's trying to git da bunny...:D
[right][snapback]141657[/snapback][/right]

:lol:

(and good for you for rescuing the little guy, that breed needs people like you)
OAC_Sparky,Sep 13 2005, 12:38 PM Wrote:My dog is a rescued racing greyhound. When he's spazzing out I know he's trying to git da bunny...:D
is his name, Santa's little helper? :lol:
OAC_Sparky,Sep 13 2005, 01:38 PM Wrote:My dog is a rescued racing greyhound. When he's spazzing out I know he's trying to git da bunny...:D

Lets make his dream come true. Send him after microbunny. Teach him a lesson for being mean to all of us. :lol:
Flofocus,Sep 13 2005, 12:21 PM Wrote::lol:

Last night my GF woke me up to ask me if my dog was OK.  I woke up to find him at the foot of the bed shaking violently, and crying....when I say crying, I mean full out crying like hes waiting for his peanut butter Kong first thing in the morning.

I called out his name a few times, he still didnt wake up so I sat up and poked him in the ribs, when he woke up, he did his little Elvis thing (lifts up his lip like hes growling at you but this is actually his way of showing affection) and his tail started wagging crazy, like I just came home from work or something.

I honestly thought to myself he was dreaming that I died and when he woke up he was happy I was back beside him.  :lol:  :huh:

We had a great dane once that when he dreamed, it would be like he was running on his side.....he put a few holes in my fathers speakers because of this!!  :o  :lol:
[right][snapback]141637[/snapback][/right]

He's dreaming about the day you finally use the vaccum.
ANTHONYD,Sep 13 2005, 01:56 PM Wrote:
Flofocus,Sep 13 2005, 12:21 PM Wrote::lol:

Last night my GF woke me up to ask me if my dog was OK.  I woke up to find him at the foot of the bed shaking violently, and crying....when I say crying, I mean full out crying like hes waiting for his peanut butter Kong first thing in the morning.

I honestly thought to myself he was dreaming that I died and when he woke up he was happy I was back beside him.  :lol:  :huh:

We had a great dane once that when he dreamed, it would be like he was running on his side.....he put a few holes in my fathers speakers because of this!!  :o  :lol:
[right][snapback]141637[/snapback][/right]

He's dreaming about the day you finally use the vaccum.
[right][snapback]141672[/snapback][/right]

Or eating babies!!!! Kickin' it FC.net Old Sk00l

02ztsian

Plobably dreaming about chasin' pu55y!
02ztsian,Sep 13 2005, 03:23 PM Wrote:Plobably dreaming about chasin' pu55y!
[right][snapback]141705[/snapback][/right]

Took that part of his dream away when he was 5 months old. :lol: ;)
Flofocus,Sep 13 2005, 03:24 PM Wrote:
02ztsian,Sep 13 2005, 03:23 PM Wrote:Plobably dreaming about chasin' pu55y!
[right][snapback]141705[/snapback][/right]

Took that part of his dream away when he was 5 months old. :lol: ;)
[right][snapback]141706[/snapback][/right]

Oh you cruel inhumane bastard... :lol:
Probably dreaming about ripping some poor vet's balls off for cutting off his only chance of procreation!
He should be bitting the premier of Ontario. Actually he's probably the only person I would "sick" my dog on. Now he just needs to come onto my property and 'trespass' :lol:

He's the one that made it a law to cut off all pit/Staff Terriers's nuts. :o
Flofocus,Sep 13 2005, 03:05 PM Wrote:He should be bitting the premier of Ontario.  Actually he's probably the only person I would "sick" my dog on.  Now he just needs to come onto my property and 'trespass'  :lol:

[right][snapback]141724[/snapback][/right]
and the last Premier too, Mike Harris and Ernie Eves.

And the guy from the Canadian tire commercials, i wouldn't do it cause i hate him, i just think that would be the funniest thing ever though! :lol:
"Hes my new Canaian Tire.. AHAH ***(& get it off! AHH ahhh" muhuhahaa
Flofocus,Sep 13 2005, 04:05 PM Wrote:He should be bitting the premier of Ontario.  Actually he's probably the only person I would "sick" my dog on.  Now he just needs to come onto my property and 'trespass'  :lol:

He's the one that made it a law to cut off all pit/Staff Terriers's nuts.  :o
[right][snapback]141724[/snapback][/right]

McGuinty is such a douchebag. lol
My mom made me vote.
so i voted marxist leninist... i couldnt believe there was a party in my area.

dude got 40 votes hahaha.
Oscar The Grouch,Sep 13 2005, 01:47 PM Wrote:

Lets make his dream come true. Send him after microbunny. Teach him a lesson for being mean to all of us. :lol:
[right][snapback]141661[/snapback][/right]

blah blah blah..lip service ...blah blah blah..

fuk off