FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wing Night Sometime Next Week?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I should be down again next week....in the yonge and egg area.

wanna do lunch or dinner at st. louis next week sometime?
any lunch or night other than wednesday or friday is fine by me.
Cool, let me confirm everything with my PM and I'll let you know. It will probably be Monday or Tuesday anyways.
I am good for lunch any day. Evenings are good for after 7pm except Wed and Thur. Friday we're all gone camping.
Gah timing sucks, I was down at Yonge & Dundas yesterday for a meeting (and we finished early ta boot, I was outta there at 1pm :P)

Gotta try an evening meet again at some point.

NefCanuck
Flofocus,Jun 11 2009, 11:33 AM Wrote:I should be down again next week....in the yonge and egg area.

wanna do lunch or dinner at st. louis next week sometime?
[right][snapback]289336[/snapback][/right]

Lunch is good - evenings are out.
My wife isnt feeling to hot, and I decided to stay home this week. She's pregnant by the way. :D
^^ Congrats man!
Flofocus,Jun 15 2009, 09:22 AM Wrote:My wife isnt feeling to hot, and I decided to stay home this week.  She's pregnant by the way.  :D
[right][snapback]289488[/snapback][/right]

Congrats buddy. Finally you got it done as I remember you were saying you changed her birth control pills with candies :)

Soon there won't be any money left for modding! :unsure:
Does getting the wife pregnant count as modding her? She's not stock anymore.

Anyways, regardless if Flo is making an appearance, is this still going to happen, lunch?
congrats flo!

*hoping to be in your situation soon*
Flofocus,Jun 15 2009, 09:22 AM Wrote:She's pregnant by the way.  :D
[right][snapback]289488[/snapback][/right]
I know. :rolleyes:
ANTHONYD,Jun 15 2009, 09:26 PM Wrote:congrats flo!

*hoping to be in your situation soon*
[right][snapback]289523[/snapback][/right]
How? Are you getting height reduction? :lol:
holy s***. some of you are on fire with youre comebacks.

^^SARCASM

Quote:Soon there won't be any money left for modding!

Wish I had time for it. Probably going to trade in the wrx for a forrester xt next spring, maybe pick up a track dedicated car, throw some sticky tires on it and call it a day. 99-00 911 Carreras are getting pretty cheap :D

That will probably change 48 times before then though. :lol:
Congrats, by the way if you didn't happen to be there to lay the keel try to be around to watch the launch.