FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Well It's Finally Done :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well it's been awhile since I've been on here, I've been doing a lot of travelling and been really busy with work this summer. Just thought I'd share with you guys my completed FI project.

It all started with the M62 svt jrsc to which i've added;
42lb injectors
mustang MAF
X-cal 2
3" pully
K&N cone filter
and dyno tunning

I have a picture of the dyno below but for those of you who can't make it out it hit 213.3 hp and 183.9 lb/ft on a mustang dyno on a 'safe' tune. With the smaller pully the car hits 10 psi. The power delivery is great and the increase in torque is amazing....here's some pics.

[Image: aug05054.jpg]
[Image: aug05055.jpg]
[Image: aug05056.jpg]
[Image: aug05057.jpg]
Looks good. Hopefully there is more power to be had in there. What do you think it would do with an 'aggresive' tune? Torque must be nice, something my n/a SVTF has none to speak of.
nice dyno man!
Nice numbers *cries* :(
Did you do a dyno before the tune to see what kind of before and after numbers you achieved with the tune?

Who did the tuning?

Cost?

Nice numbers in the end.
scoobasteve,Sep 12 2005, 08:09 PM Wrote:Nice numbers *cries* :(
[right][snapback]141284[/snapback][/right]

Nice numbers *giggles...* :lol:
nice torque curve! and i love how the jrsc kit is pretty much hidden in the engine bay.

steeda did the tunning i would think, as that's what the dyno sheet says. But what's with steeda and there "safe" tunes? are they unable to tune a car to higher numbers safely? or is this the only style of tunning they'll do?

i don't think i've seen one tune yet that wasn't labeled "safe"
very nice car, love the looks, and the numbers your getting
Nice numbers, but I thought the JRSC gives you more torque then that.
no way mang! jrsc usually gives you 160~170 torque.