FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Sucks To Be In Alberta!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
45 CM snow!

Sorry guys... 30c outside today, perhaps i'll go to my buddies and enjoy a few drinks by the pool.
Can't be true. :blink:
Pretty messed up eh, i saw it on cp24 at lunch.
Bah, probably melted by now. Power will take longer to fix.
:lol:

Hey Jay, go test out the scissor doors in the snow!
lmao......
Quote:WORST STORM OF THE YEAR

"For us this year, this is definitely our worst one,"

well duh!!!
ZX5focused,Sep 13 2005, 02:30 AM Wrote:
Quote:WORST STORM OF THE YEAR

"For us this year, this is definitely our worst one,"

well duh!!!
[right][snapback]141498[/snapback][/right]

yeah no kidding...winter hasnt even hit yet...

remmeber when Alberta ws laughing at the rest of Canada, becuase in February it was like 18 degrees...

what goes around comes around i guess
It sucks but doesn't suck.

Ralph Klein has said it is time for everyone to get a piece of the pie, the "heritage fund" is too big so he is giving everyone in the province a cheque. The exact amount is TBD.

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/stor..._17/?hub=Canada
2001 ZTS,Sep 13 2005, 01:48 PM Wrote:It sucks but doesn't suck.

Ralph Klein has said it is time for everyone to get a piece of the pie, the "heritage fund" is too big so he is giving everyone in the province a cheque. The exact amount is TBD.

[right][snapback]141662[/snapback][/right]

I miss Alberta :(

Nothing like having your house, boat, camper, and car all insured for the same price as car insurance in Ontario!! :lol: <_<

Does AB still not have PST also?
I wonder how the sissor doors are doing? :lol:

02ztsian

Flofocus,Sep 13 2005, 11:50 AM Wrote:
2001 ZTS,Sep 13 2005, 01:48 PM Wrote:It sucks but doesn't suck.

[right][snapback]141662[/snapback][/right]

I miss Alberta :(

Nothing like having your house, boat, camper, and car all insured for the same price as car insurance in Ontario!! :lol: <_<

Does AB still not have PST also?
[right][snapback]141665[/snapback][/right]
No PST, no Aircare/smog checks, cheap insurance, Ralph's royalty cheque, jobs galore, cheap housing......it's the Alberta Advantage! Alright, snow in Sept. is a little nuts but it's completely beyond our control. Plus two NHL teams. How many does Quebec have again? :P
Only the most succesful NHL franchise ever!!

GO MONTREAL GO!!! :P :lol:

I'm always on my employers site looking for job opportunities in Alberta. I would move back in 2 seconds. :D

Flofocus,Sep 13 2005, 02:42 PM Wrote:Only the most succesful NHL franchise ever!!

GO MONTREAL GO!!!  :P  :lol:

I'm always on my employers site looking for job opportunities in Alberta.  I would move back in 2 seconds.  :D
[right][snapback]141715[/snapback][/right]
Montreal cheated to get all those cups :P

thats it, im moving to Alberta!
I dunno... we'd have to visit before considering moving there.

I'm just addicted to the fact Ontario is the superpower overlord hub of all creation.

I mean, Alberta's definition of high-speed internet is tying packets to a 2005 4-wheeler and running them around.
NOS2Go4Me,Sep 13 2005, 04:03 PM Wrote:I dunno... we'd have to visit before considering moving there.

I'm just addicted to the fact Ontario is the superpower overlord hub of all creation.

I mean, Alberta's definition of high-speed internet is tying packets to a 2005 4-wheeler and running them around.
[right][snapback]141723[/snapback][/right]

Northbay, superpower? :lol: :lol:

Alberta owns Ontario hands down. I dont expect you Ontarians to agree, I mean Ontario is the end all and be all of Canada after all :rolleyes:

Remember, I'm not talking out of my ass either, I've lived in almost every province except the East coast for a minimum of 2 years each. I've grown up moving across Canada, I know Ontario sucks. :lol: :P :lol:
What about sask... or manitoba lol.
Go Manitoba! :ph34r: We have......Ahh forget it. We got nothin'

scoobasteve,Sep 13 2005, 04:28 PM Wrote:What about sask... or manitoba lol.
[right][snapback]141735[/snapback][/right]

Well Regina sucked. Probably why my dad asked to be posted to Quebec after living there for a year and a half!!

Manitoba....winnipeg, nuff said. :P :lol:
Pages: 1 2