FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtb Stereo Stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am looking for a hatch sub box for my ZX5, the ones that come factory in the SVT's, or whatever. You know what I mean. The little 8" bastard that sits mounted on the left side of the trunk. That and a stock CD player that is still in working order from a 1999 era NEON. Can anyone help me out???
I have the Stock SVT box FS, ALl you need is the SUb... If your interested PM Me
JL Audio has a stealthbox for the focus hatch.

JL AUDIO STEALTH BOX

[Image: 1714.jpg]

[Image: 1713.jpg]
That's exactly what I wanted to do with a 12"... but a JL 10 is as good as most other 12's... how much does that enclosure/sub go for Mike?
Raine,Sep 13 2005, 11:37 AM Wrote:That's exactly what I wanted to do with a 12"... but a JL 10 is as good as most other 12's... how much does that enclosure/sub go for Mike?
[right][snapback]141617[/snapback][/right]

I don't think it's that cheap Al. If I remember correctly (which I probably don't), It's like $500 or so and I can't remember if it's loaded or not.
I would concider selling mine, i have the enclosure and the 8"sub out of my 05. im not using it so let me know if your interested.
MAlby7,Sep 13 2005, 12:52 PM Wrote:
Raine,Sep 13 2005, 11:37 AM Wrote:That's exactly what I wanted to do with a 12"... but a JL 10 is as good as most other 12's... how much does that enclosure/sub go for Mike?
[right][snapback]141617[/snapback][/right]

I don't think it's that cheap Al. If I remember correctly (which I probably don't), It's like $500 or so and I can't remember if it's loaded or not.
[right][snapback]141667[/snapback][/right]

You're right... actually from what I can find online, there is more than one place selling it for €835!!! That's loaded with a 10w3, but even so... there are a couple guys that have found them for $500 US... but I mean still damned expensive... If I could get my hands on one for a couple days I'd build a replica and be done with it...maybe even make it a 12"... that's why I wanted to get the SVT box... use it as a plan for a bigger box to house a 12...
How does tha SVT box mount up in the trunk??? And does anyone know what it would cost to make something like that up....Audio shop I mean.
05zx5,Sep 14 2005, 12:35 AM Wrote:I would concider selling mine, i have the enclosure and the 8"sub out of my 05. im not using it so let me know if your interested.
[right][snapback]141838[/snapback][/right]
how much???