FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Looking For Demo Locations....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So as most of this board knows im still heavy into Parkour, and will be till I physically cant anymore....

I need to make a demo now for adidas canada as Im working on being the first full time fully sponsored traceur in NorthAmerica...

Anyways...

I thought Id ask the board/users if you guys know any place that comes to mind that would truely be " :o " in a demo. Great scenery .. Backdrop .. Anything...

Also, if people have special access to certain areas, buildings, rooftops, anything .. that I could go snap a few quick pics, get some quick footage and be on my way. Im trained and will not get hurt/will not cause damage, I can promise this 100%.

As much as Ive been 'everywhere' in toronto, I know theres so many other places I still havent been to.

Out of Toronto answers count as well, Im willing to travel to do this too if its worth it, plus with the members I have all around Toronto on pkto.ca I can setup a workshop there or something and make it a worthwhile trip in more ways then one.

I can easily repay anyone for their time if they brought me somewhere cool by helping them with diets, workout plans, even brining them out training and checking their technique/etc on a wide varity of things and techniques. Of course if anyone ever wants to learn parkour/acro/stuntwork on this board, duh...

Thanks guys/girls!
Talk to Andrew (2001zts) and see if you can get onto an oil tanker. That would be pimp.
ANTHONYD,Sep 12 2005, 07:35 AM Wrote:Talk to Andrew (2001zts) and see if you can get onto an oil tanker.  That would be pimp.
[right][snapback]141143[/snapback][/right]

Not from an insurance standpoint.
2001 ZTS,Sep 12 2005, 08:38 AM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Sep 12 2005, 07:35 AM Wrote:Talk to Andrew (2001zts) and see if you can get onto an oil tanker.  That would be pimp.
[right][snapback]141143[/snapback][/right]

Not from an insurance standpoint.
[right][snapback]141146[/snapback][/right]

Get him to sign some s**t saying that the oil co. is not responsible yadda yadda yadda.

What could he possibly break?

Accidentially kick off a valve cap gushing a million gallons of oil into the Hammer Harbour????

It would be an inprovement to say the least.
To get off topic for one second, the Hammer Harbour is the cleanest it's been in over 35 years.
meford4u,Sep 12 2005, 08:47 AM Wrote:To get off topic for one second, the Hammer Harbour is the cleanest it's been in over 35 years.
[right][snapback]141150[/snapback][/right]

Compared to your bath water.,.... yes.

But still a toxic sluge pot.
psss elevator hmmm the possiblies hmm jsut thinking out loud but how could we do this hmmmm must be an inside job hmmm hmmm oil tanker sounded cool
London as a lot of sick spot very sceneic you could hack yourself onto, I have a friend that live on the 12th floor facing most spot, we could film from there...

have you seen the old prison and the london art gallery... :P

I also know a few crazy building terrasse you can do crazy sequence onto, like a 4 to 5 big hit in a row.

come down and I'll be your guide.

:)
go do something with the falls as the back drop
Frenchy.... yep I have to make a trip down there. I may be down on sunday, ill let you know if i go down.
Milton city hall has a nice outdoor area surrounded by a huge stone wall. meford's wife took my wedding pics there.
brick works off bayview extension ....near pottery road
_JC_,Sep 18 2005, 08:27 PM Wrote:brick works  off bayview extension ....near  pottery road
[right][snapback]142954[/snapback][/right]

More details .. whats this?