FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 2.5" Flexpipe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'd prefer a 4 into 2 into 1 design for clearance reasons (Saskatoon roads are poo)

Willing to trade, I have stock headlights, 6 spoke factory 16" wheels.

I have a BBK supercharger on it's way and would like to tune it all at once so I'd like to get ahold of this before it snows so I can have it set before I park the car over winter.

Also looking for an exhaust system.

02ztsian

Honkeytonk Monkey,Sep 11 2005, 06:05 PM Wrote:I'd prefer a 4 into 2 into 1 design for clearance reasons (Saskatoon roads are poo)

Willing to trade, I have stock headlights, 6 spoke factory 16" wheels.

I have a BBK supercharger on it's way and would like to tune it all at once so I'd like to get ahold of this before it snows so I can have it set before I park the car over winter.

Also looking for an exhaust system.
[right][snapback]141040[/snapback][/right]

Have you considered ordering an MBRP catback? C$320 delivered to your door. Mine will be in in a couple of weeks.
http://www.ford-focus.mbrp.com/
No I hadn't, but that sounds pretty much perfect! :)

now I just need a header, thanks man!

I have a focussport race header. Shoot me an offer.
ZOOM,Sep 12 2005, 05:12 AM Wrote:I have a focussport race header. Shoot me an offer.
[right][snapback]141127[/snapback][/right]

I would like to see what kind of condition it's in first
Alright, I bought the focussoprt 4-2-1 header, I still need a 2.5" flexpipe. Decided after hearing the MBRP setup it's not the sound I'm going for, I may have something fabbed, or the trubendz setup sounded close to what I want.
What sound you going for??? I have an mbrp, I hacked it up slightly and put a cat right after the flex and it sounds sweet.
hardk0re,Sep 19 2005, 12:26 PM Wrote:What sound you going for???   I have an mbrp, I hacked it up slightly and put a cat right after the flex and it sounds sweet.
[right][snapback]143078[/snapback][/right]

Actually as much as possible, despite buying the header, I want no sound, I'll be installing a K&N open element filter from an SVT lightning up front with the 70mm MAF and I'd like to hear the supercharger whine over anything out the exhaust. A low burble when decelerating sounds nice and a throaty deep sound would be great accelerating but I haven't heard a Zetec make anything close yet, hence the quiet route. I've listened to clips of pretty much every setup since I started looking. I like the MBRP price, but there was a resonating metallic sound I didn't like when it was accelerating. I may just build my own and tweak it until I get what I'm looking for.
if you want quiet you shoulda gone with a shorty header over a race header .. your porbably gonna need to at atleast 24"s of resinator to quiet it down asmuch as your talking

How much do you want for your lights?
schade,Sep 20 2005, 04:01 AM Wrote:How much do you want for your lights?
[right][snapback]143259[/snapback][/right]

PM me with an offer and I'll let you know how it sounds, they don't have a single mark on them