FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: What A Night!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I install my hellas and then I blow my fuses. I changed them everything is ok. Go pick up my g/f and I hit a curb with my body kit and I rip off my rear bumper. And coming back from there my fuses blew again so I had not light comung back! :angry: :(
umm....I know my hellas where like almost plug and play....not allot of wireing to do?????????
hardk0re,Sep 10 2005, 09:19 PM Wrote:umm....I know my hellas where like almost plug and play....not allot of wireing to do?????????
[right][snapback]140907[/snapback][/right]

I bought Mably's hella. It's was plug ang play but I need to put some terminal.
shittay night mang... how bad is the rear bumper?
Raine,Sep 11 2005, 02:29 AM Wrote:shittay night mang... how bad is the rear bumper?
[right][snapback]140962[/snapback][/right]

Well, all the bolt that where holding it rip right off. and there a little damage on the bumper.
Not to sound like a prick.....

but how do you hit a curb...and bad enough to rip off all the bolts holding on your bumper....were you drunk,..??

:huh:
microbunny,Sep 11 2005, 08:14 AM Wrote:Not to sound like a prick.....

but how do you hit a curb...and bad enough to rip off all the bolts holding on your bumper....were you drunk,..??

[right][snapback]140980[/snapback][/right]

I can get my head around damaging a front bumper on a curb but I'm having a hard time imagining how one rips off a rear bumper?
microbunny,Sep 11 2005, 09:14 AM Wrote:Not to sound like a prick.....

No, I wasn't drunk. I was backing up and I didn't see the curb. It's totatly my fault. I didn't pay attention...im going to fix that today.
focusonthis_88,Sep 11 2005, 09:21 AM Wrote:
microbunny,Sep 11 2005, 09:14 AM Wrote:Not to sound like a prick.....

No, I wasn't drunk. I was backing up and I didn't see the curb. It's totatly my fault. I didn't pay attention...im going to fix that today.
[right][snapback]140982[/snapback][/right]

Again, I didnt mean to sound like a prick...good luck with fixing the car man
Has anyone else noticed that Bunny and 2001 are agreeing on quite a few things lately??? :blink: :unsure:
Raine,Sep 11 2005, 11:46 AM Wrote:Has anyone else noticed that Bunny and 2001 are agreeing on quite a few things lately???  :blink:  :unsure:
[right][snapback]140994[/snapback][/right]

Shut up Al... :angry:
microbunny,Sep 11 2005, 11:15 AM Wrote:
Raine,Sep 11 2005, 11:46 AM Wrote:Has anyone else noticed that Bunny and 2001 are agreeing on quite a few things lately???  :blink:  :unsure:
[right][snapback]140994[/snapback][/right]

Shut up Al... :angry:
[right][snapback]140995[/snapback][/right]

I agree
It's not hard to hit something when you are this low:

[Image: IM000110.jpg]
dBlast,Sep 11 2005, 02:06 PM Wrote:It's not hard to hit something when you are this low:

[Image: IM000110.jpg]
[right][snapback]141003[/snapback][/right]

:D ....I agree! :lol:
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek
someone desperatly need Side Hizzle skirts.... :lol:
french_connection,Sep 11 2005, 05:00 PM Wrote:someone desperatly need Side Hizzle skirts.... :lol:
[right][snapback]141016[/snapback][/right]

There in my basement!! I don't have time to install them!
told you.
i'd have to agree on that!
Flofocus,Sep 11 2005, 10:07 PM Wrote:told you.
[right][snapback]141070[/snapback][/right]

You told me a week after I put it on. :lol: But I know! You told me. :lol:
Pages: 1 2