FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Sonic Blue Svt 5dr
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
At about 5:45pm Saturday September 10th.

I could not see the front windshield to see if it was cracked (scoobasteve? or is yours even on the road? :lol: )
lol... i was in wasaga being hassled by the cops....

scoobasteve,Sep 11 2005, 12:24 AM Wrote:lol... i was in wasaga being hassled by the cops....
[right][snapback]140946[/snapback][/right]

deca own3d by the piggies

what they shaft yah for now dud3
lol.... my bro in law had some fireworks left over from labour day. and apparently my nephews.... aged (3.5 and 2) were shooting fireworks at cars in the road. lol

it was good stuff.
scoobasteve,Sep 12 2005, 06:43 PM Wrote:lol....  my bro in law had some fireworks left over from labour day.  and apparently my nephews.... aged (3.5 and 2) were shooting fireworks at cars in the road. lol

it was good stuff.
[right][snapback]141353[/snapback][/right]

:lol: Reminds me when i was young making a fort near the road in the winter and drifting snowballs at people's cars :lol:
scoobasteve,Sep 12 2005, 05:43 PM Wrote:lol....  my bro in law had some fireworks left over from labour day.  and apparently my nephews.... aged (3.5 and 2) were shooting fireworks at cars in the road. lol

it was good stuff.
[right][snapback]141353[/snapback][/right]

Were you at the trialer park?