FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Nice Car With Fugly Decals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Why god why??? Strip that damn tweety off and it would be nice. :(
[Image: 9670wow_tweety_3.jpg]
SVT ZX3,Sep 9 2005, 05:39 PM Wrote:Why god why??? Strip that damn tweety off and it would be nice. :(
[right][snapback]140599[/snapback][/right]

No, it would not!! :unsure:
oh the humanity....
I like it, im sure its some super goofy guy or a girl that own it. tweety is funny, imagine losing a race at this car.... :lol:
Wow that is craptacular! There is nothing I see to like about that vehicle stickers or not.
:puke:
Needs more whale tail
chick car.
why is it the lamest focus' always seem to come from that site?
sure there are some lame ones from FJ, CF, MFF, etc but damn!? :o
ZX3TUNING,Sep 10 2005, 12:47 AM Wrote:why is it the lamest focus' always seem to come from that site?
sure there are some lame ones from FJ, CF, MFF, etc but damn!? :o
[right][snapback]140662[/snapback][/right]

well, it might not be our tastes, but its very nicely done for what it is suppose to be. the paintjob look very descent, it has nice wheels and headlights, some ok skirts.

It has to be a girl car, thats all, probably a girl into show or something, you know feminism... :rolleyes:
french_connection,Sep 9 2005, 06:23 PM Wrote:I like it, im sure its some super goofy guy or a girl that own it. tweety is funny, imagine losing a race at this car....  :lol:
[right][snapback]140613[/snapback][/right]

I can sum up what this car is all about, what the owner was thinking, and why Marc likes this car.
It will all make sense

FRENCH GUY
meford4u,Sep 10 2005, 12:53 AM Wrote:
french_connection,Sep 9 2005, 06:23 PM Wrote:I like it, im sure its some super goofy guy or a girl that own it. tweety is funny, imagine losing a race at this car....  :lol:

I can sum up what this car is all about, what the owner was thinking, and why Marc likes this car.
It will all make sense

FRENCH GUY
[right][snapback]140665[/snapback][/right]

SHUT UP, french guy get laid more than fat ones... :angry:
french_connection,Sep 9 2005, 08:54 PM Wrote:

It will all make sense

FRENCH GUY

[right][snapback]140667[/snapback][/right]

Oh really? I didn't realize you counted the times with your blow up doll? How can you get laid more times than a fat guy when your wife spends more time away from you in Hawaii than you spend together?

Eat s**t french guy :D

Welcome Back to hell
meford4u,Sep 10 2005, 01:01 AM Wrote:

It will all make sense

FRENCH GUY

Oh really? I didn't realize you counted the times with your blow up doll? How can you get laid more times than a fat guy when your wife spends more time away from you in Hawaii than you spend together?

Welcome Back to hell
[right][snapback]140671[/snapback][/right]

do you use 3 digits to talk about your encounters?

yeah, SHUT UP, I thought so, single digit man.... :lol:
french_connection,Sep 9 2005, 09:06 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Sep 10 2005, 01:01 AM Wrote:

It will all make sense

FRENCH GUY

Welcome Back to hell
[right][snapback]140671[/snapback][/right]

do you use 3 digits to talk about your encounters?

yeah, SHUT UP, I thought so, single digit man.... :lol:
[right][snapback]140677[/snapback][/right]

I'm old. I don't get this. Please explain?

Or is it just the fact you suck at english?
french_connection,Sep 9 2005, 07:54 PM Wrote:SHUT UP, french guy get laid more than fat ones...  :angry:

Fat guys push once and coast three times, it's all about momentum.
2001 ZTS,Sep 10 2005, 01:15 AM Wrote:
french_connection,Sep 9 2005, 07:54 PM Wrote:SHUT UP, french guy get laid more than fat ones...  :angry:

[right][snapback]140688[/snapback][/right]

yeah but when your fat, your dick sink in your body and its worthless, if your skinny like me, then lady say your dick is 25% of yourself... :P
french_connection,Sep 9 2005, 09:21 PM Wrote:
2001 ZTS,Sep 10 2005, 01:15 AM Wrote:

[right][snapback]140688[/snapback][/right]

yeah but when your fat, your dick sink in your body and its worthless, if your skinny like me, then lady say your dick is 25% of yourself... :P
[right][snapback]140694[/snapback][/right]

How would you know what happens to a fat guys dick during sex?

I knew it.

:fag:

FRENCH GUYS

back on topic please fellas.
the car????.d
Wow! That person did a fine job...
Pages: 1 2