FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Project 1st Ride
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The evo3 is fine, looks way better than those s***ty subaru's anyday... :ph34r:
hardk0re,Apr 2 2010, 09:06 PM Wrote:The evo3 is fine, looks way better than those s***ty subaru's anyday...  :ph34r:
[right][snapback]304344[/snapback][/right]

I beg to differ...

[Image: front1.jpg]
hardk0re,Apr 2 2010, 10:06 PM Wrote:The evo3 is fine, looks way better than those s***ty subaru's anyday...  :ph34r:

niiice try :lol:
I would also incline towards Evo design , especially IX , it's just something about it , the latest gen of WRX looks s***ty IMO ( I prefer the one before , like Nik's) no offence to the Subaru fans and owners . But the new STI looks killer with its wider track and blue is my fav color . The hatch makes it more useful too . At the end of the day is what makes you happy .
Gabriel,Apr 3 2010, 05:22 AM Wrote:I would also incline towards Evo design , especially IX , it's just something about it , the latest gen of WRX looks s***ty IMO ( I prefer the one before , like Nik's)  no offence to the Subaru fans and owners . But the new STI looks killer with its wider track and blue is my fav color . The hatch makes it more useful too . At the end of the day is what makes you happy .
[right][snapback]304359[/snapback][/right]

We are talking about bumpers for Focus .....You're talking about an actual Mitsubishi Evolution car :lol:

I hate the new 2011 STi sedan. Looks horrible. :unsure: But that is something that I would have to see in person.
http://forums.nasioc.com/
hardk0re,Apr 2 2010, 11:06 PM Wrote:The evo3 is fine, looks way better than those s***ty subaru's anyday...  :ph34r:

yeah i'll slap a hood scoop on and they'll look pretty much the same to me :D

Phantom,Apr 2 2010, 11:39 PM Wrote:I beg to differ...

[Image: front1.jpg]
[right][snapback]304354[/snapback][/right]

Just slap a Ford oval logo where that grille logo goes and call it a day :)
SL8RZZX3,Apr 3 2010, 06:33 AM Wrote:
hardk0re,Apr 2 2010, 11:06 PM Wrote:The evo3 is fine, looks way better than those s***ty subaru's anyday...  :ph34r:

yeah i'll slap a hood scoop on and they'll look pretty much the same to me :D
[right][snapback]304361[/snapback][/right]

I remember I posted a thread where they were selling those in Walmart and it had Focus on the cover.
NikiterZTS,Apr 3 2010, 07:06 AM Wrote:
Gabriel,Apr 3 2010, 05:22 AM Wrote:I would also incline towards Evo design , especially IX , it's just something about it , the latest gen of WRX looks s***ty IMO ( I prefer the one before , like Nik's)  no offence to the Subaru fans and owners . But the new STI looks killer with its wider track and blue is my fav color . The hatch makes it more useful too . At the end of the day is what makes you happy .

We are talking about bumpers for Focus .....You're talking about an actual Mitsubishi Evolution car :lol:

I hate the new 2011 STi sedan. Looks horrible. :unsure: But that is something that I would have to see in person.
[right][snapback]304360[/snapback][/right]

Yes , I knew that , but I made a small extension ... to the rest of the car . :huh:
Gabriel,Apr 3 2010, 09:31 AM Wrote:
NikiterZTS,Apr 3 2010, 07:06 AM Wrote:

[right][snapback]304360[/snapback][/right]

Yes , I knew that , but I made a small extension ... to the rest of the car . :huh:
[right][snapback]304367[/snapback][/right]

And yes I love the look of Evo IX. I saw one at my tuners (the owner of the car is from Toronto), put down 650whp/550wtq. So sick my man!
I only drove Evo X and that's a pretty good car as well.
i wish i was givin a modded focus for my first car. (i had festiva :D )

as for body kits iv always kinda liked the ww lip kit.
I think a WW Avenger bumper looks nicer than the Evo one, i think its the massive foglights that just dont do it for me..

[Image: 00FFEVO3FB.jpg]

vs

[Image: 4715_211410060723_655925723_7263332.jpg]

:)

Na the Avenger bumper is so useless it couldn't even house the signal lights. Tha Avenger kit was pure fail. It's like they just wanted to see how much material they could get away with NOT using

And that yellow Evo3 really makes me want to puke, worst colour i've ever seen the kit on. And probably why everyone hates on it.

I like the Evo3 because it kinda looks Rally style with the BIG fogs
In a way I like the big fogs. I wouldn't run them but I still think it looks good.
SL8RZZX3,Apr 1 2010, 08:58 PM Wrote:Mod list so far.....

Evo3 front bumper w/ 7.3" fogs
WingsWest side skirts
Cervini rear bumper
WingsWest Whale Tail roof spoiler
In-pro (st170) headlights (if i get them fixed)
ebay coilovers
Kyb gr2 shocks & struts
SS braided brake lines
ebay short throw shifter
billet window cranks ( yes, no power windows lol)
shorty antenna
K6 mirrors
Carbon Fiber Fart can muffler
BBK 65mm Throttle body
Ford racing wires (red)
[right][snapback]304299[/snapback][/right]

Ive got to agree with Nik alot of this stuff is ricey and IMO a waste of money. The EVO front is horrible and for $200 Im sure you can find another one. My roush Bumper is back up for but he's asking $400. How about a wing west lip kit.
ZX3_2NV,Apr 6 2010, 10:17 AM Wrote:Ive got to agree with Nik alot of this stuff is ricey and IMO a waste of money. The EVO front is horrible and for $200 Im sure you can find another one. My roush Bumper is back up for but he's asking $400.

How about a wing west lip kit.

[right][snapback]304630[/snapback][/right]

I don't think you guys get the point of this build... it's just for fun!
It's not always about the horsepower, it'll more than likely be about big DROP, big KIT, big SYSTEM

As far as the lip kit.... is it free?
Well i finally got around to some work on this lol

After almost 2 years sitting in my basement i got the In-pro's re-sealed with new lenses from a set of 03 headlights....

Test fitted today with the new grille since it showed up today
Pics aren't the best

[Image: 003-1.jpg]

[Image: 001-1.jpg]

new taillights too

[Image: 004-1.jpg]

Rep'n tha Darkside Big Grin

[Image: 002-1.jpg]

I just set everything in to see how it flows, waiting on wires from VW dealer so i can wire up the plugs
Love the stealth headlight decal!
kaminari kit FTW!!!
(09-18-2010, 12:07 PM)ANTHONYD Wrote: [ -> ]kaminari kit FTW!!!

That is a nice kit.... but i already have everything that the car will be getting Dodgy

I'll be getting some of the evo3's lines shaved and hopefully get the kit installed soon
Pages: 1 2 3