FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Euro Light Led
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So one of my brake lights blew

so i ordered 2 new eurolight LED bulbs (like $17.99 for 2) not that bad i gess like how often do you replace the tail light bulbs. but i have the nightshade black spray on my tail lights and the leds hardy show thought like unsafe cant be used. they are junk compared to the stock ones. and the stock ones work fine.

One would think the LEDs would be brighter than the stock but no...... so now i have a new set of LED tail light bulbs that i cant return and i still only have working brake light. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
Sry to say but the Eurolight bulbs are eurotrash. You have to fine on Ebay or the internet somewhere, HID LED bulbs. May take some time but they put out a brighter light than the Eurolight ones.

Also $18 for 2 is way over priced too.
so i just tried them in my buds zx3 with no spray on black tale lights and still junk.

now im screwed cant return them or sell them

:(
so i just tried them in my buds zx3 with no spray on black tale lights and still junk.

now im screwed cant return them or sell them

:( :angry:
hmm that's interesting....i figured LEDs would look brighter too on taillights. I got the LED license plate bulbs installed and they are reeeeallly bright and white :)
hmm that's interesting....i figured LEDs would look brighter too on taillights. I got the LED license plate bulbs installed and they are reeeeallly bright and white :)
cornflakes,Jun 11 2009, 04:10 AM Wrote:hmm that's interesting....i figured LEDs would look brighter too on taillights.  I got the  LED license plate bulbs installed and they are reeeeallly bright and white :)
[right][snapback]289293[/snapback][/right]

where did you get those from, I was thinking of up grading as when I fix the trunk on my car I want something more relyable.
Did you get the Red ones or White ones? The Red will not show through the red lens at all.
i got the red ones. and i ordered them thought an auto parts store called Bensions they are the eurolights so i figured they would be good but noop. maby i should of got white :(
anddd

i have had the LED front side marker bulbs installed on my car for like 6 months now and they are wayyyy brighter and the side markers also have the black spray on them.
Yeah, I think you are going to have to trade them out for a White Set. The Red will no show through the red lens.
so dose any one wana trade a sweet red set for a white set.. :D

as i cant return them.
Frost__2001,Jun 11 2009, 06:07 AM Wrote:
cornflakes,Jun 11 2009, 04:10 AM Wrote:hmm that's interesting....i figured LEDs would look brighter too on taillights.  I got the  LED license plate bulbs installed and they are reeeeallly bright and white :)
[right][snapback]289293[/snapback][/right]

where did you get those from, I was thinking of up grading as when I fix the trunk on my car I want something more relyable.
[right][snapback]289298[/snapback][/right]

Oh i got them off ebay from motoringmax (user name) and they were easy to install, its bright white and works awesome!!!