FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Football...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey, I kinda have a dumb question to ask and I couldnt find the answer online so...

How long does a football game last usually? :blink:
thanks
mel
too long.

80 minutes
4 quarters + halftime
At least 2.5 hrs "real time" - I think thats your question ?
Melanie_L,Sep 8 2005, 07:48 PM Wrote:Hey, I kinda have a dumb question to ask and I couldnt find the answer online so...

thanks
mel
[right][snapback]140323[/snapback][/right]

Something tells me the boyfriend/husband is ignoring you and its because of 'the game'...??

Am I right?!
maybe she's just trying to figure out how much beer to buy based on the amount of beer she can consume in x amount of time
schade,Sep 8 2005, 09:07 PM Wrote:maybe she's just trying to figure out how much beer to buy based on the amount of beer she can consume in x amount of time
[right][snapback]140391[/snapback][/right]
You dumbass she is asking because she want's to know how much misery does she have to sit through or put up with his friends for.

90 Minutes... 2 halfs of 45 mins each plus added time...

Or do you mean that other stupid game that's an Americanized version of rugby complete with padding and cheerleaders?
meford4u,Sep 8 2005, 08:41 PM Wrote:80 minutes
[right][snapback]140350[/snapback][/right]

OF BLISS!

GO STEELERS!
Melanie_L,Sep 8 2005, 07:48 PM Wrote:Hey, I kinda have a dumb question to ask and I couldnt find the answer online so...

thanks
mel

too long. a 60 minute game (not counting halftime) shouldn't take 4+ hours.

Much hate for football.. :throwup:
4 quarters, 15 minutes long on the running clock, plus 20 minute halftime.. usually no more than 2 hours.

unlike socker, where you can watch people run back and forth doing nothing much for 90 minutes, plus however much longer the ref decides he'd like to make you suffer after the fact.

I like football, but honestly, didn't care much for it until I played it and learned the rules a bit. Men play CFL, dumbed-down wussies play NFL.
microbunny,Sep 8 2005, 09:05 PM Wrote:

thanks
mel

Something tells me the boyfriend/husband is ignoring you and its because of 'the game'...??

Am I right?!
[right][snapback]140389[/snapback][/right]
lol..well hes going outta town for the weekend..and I asked if we were going to see each other on sunday when he gets home and he said they will be watching the game there then coming home after dinner :(
2001 ZTS,Sep 8 2005, 09:34 PM Wrote:
schade,Sep 8 2005, 09:07 PM Wrote:maybe she's just trying to figure out how much beer to buy based on the amount of beer she can consume in x amount of time
You dumbass she is asking because she want's to know how much misery does she have to sit through or put up with his friends for.
[right][snapback]140397[/snapback][/right]
yeah see...Basketball season isnt so bad...I dont mind it anymore...but why the heck does football have to be EVERY sunday! ARGH!!!!
:(
Melanie_L,Sep 9 2005, 11:48 AM Wrote:
yeah see...Basketball season isnt so bad...I dont mind it anymore...but why the heck does football have to be EVERY sunday! ARGH!!!!
[right][snapback]140507[/snapback][/right]

Come over to my place I'll show you a good time.
2001 ZTS,Sep 9 2005, 11:52 AM Wrote:
Melanie_L,Sep 9 2005, 11:48 AM Wrote:
[right][snapback]140507[/snapback][/right]

Come over to my place I'll show you a good time.
[right][snapback]140509[/snapback][/right]
Hey now...
:blink:
Id sit thru football for my boyfriend...even if it just meant spending a little more time with him ;)

DENIED

dumbass :P
lol :P :P :P :P :P
didn't you hear, he has a boat now..............
D-Dub,Sep 9 2005, 05: Wrote:didn't you hear, he has a boat now..............
[right][snapback]140618[/snapback][/right]

Right on................... helpin to hook a brotha up. B)

Where's the rest of my friends around here?

Pages: 1 2