FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Toronto/gta Dyno Day And G2g - October 2nd 2005
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am in the process to organize the new Dyno Day, now I have shopped around and it turns out Dyno Power has moved but their prices are not as competative as DaSilva and they want a promise of exact number of cars to show up. So far the best price i've recieved has been from DaSilva who did last years dyno, Steeda has the same price however I would have actually expected a better price having been put in the situation we were last time.

Location: TBD - Presently in Talks with DaSilva/Dyno Power and Steeda

Date: Vote will be held for a week to determine, then schedule will be filled in.

Price: $50 for two Pulls W/ Air Fuel back to back pulls (some cooldown time)

Payment: I do require at a minimum of 6 cars to give a deposit of at least $20 to ensure that at least 6 people show up.

* You can pre-pay a minimum of $20, you can either arrange cash or paypal me a deposit to: ktrommeshauser@gmail.com. I will refund this amount once you fully pay.

Attendees:
schade
SL8RZZX3
hardk0re
SLIP STREAM SVT
scoobasteve (maybe)
Fordson

Schedule: First Come First Serve(prepaid get to pick)
9:00 -
9:30 -
10:00 -
10:30 - schade
11:00 -
11:30 -
12:00 -
lunch break if req.
1:00 -
1:30 -
2:00 -
2:30 -
3:00 -
3:30 -
4:00 -
4:30 -
5:00 -
I'll hitch a ride with someone going from Toronto/East of Toronto just to be there (don't need to dyno my car)
I'll go if it's DaSilva.... where's Dyno Power?

I'm out if it's Steeda, don't feel like driving that far for something that might not happen...... again :angry:
SL8RZZX3,Sep 8 2005, 02:21 PM Wrote:I'm out if it's Steeda, don't feel like driving that far for something that might not happen...... again  :angry:
[right][snapback]140241[/snapback][/right]

I had a feeling this would be the case for several people.
Can't make it man... I'll just be getting home the Friday prior, and the 'rents are visiting that weekend.

Just voted for the 8th.
if its on oct 2nd i'm in .. otherwise i don't think i can make it

Once the date is decided i'll give you my deposit
I'm in on a Saturday, if its Steeda I'd still be interested in buying the Steeda CAI and doing a before/after pull as well.

NefCanuck
personally I don't care when it is.......... I don't plan on doing a dyno but if it's a meet & g2g, I'll try my best to attend.
Just a remember before voting......

October 8, 9, 10th is Thanksgiving weekend... The Last Long Weekend.... :D
hardk0re,Sep 8 2005, 09:39 PM Wrote:Just a remember before voting......

October 8, 9, 10th is Thanksgiving weekend... The Last Long Weekend.... :D
[right][snapback]140383[/snapback][/right]

My B day!!! ( 10th ) I won't be able to make it since hitting barrie next weekend, and Niagara 1 monty after!

Actually, if it's Thanksgiving I'm in Suds for the weekend.

The more I look at this, the more it seems I'm screwed for the remainder of the good-weather season.
Its looking like its going to be the 2nd....

But we need at least 6 guys to be able to have a group rate dyno.

So far we have(where talkin about dynos, but everybody else is welcome to come...)
schade
SL8RZZX3
hardk0re
SLIP STREAM SVT
don't forget me, i'm in on the second as well. common people, lets get in on this.
Kevin:

Plese PM me with the final date you guys decide on.

I won't be watching this thread close enough.

I'll make sure I come to photograph, and video tape the dyno day for the new site.

Thanks.!
I'm in, Sunday's trickier but I can do it (Dunno how I'm gonna do the Steeda CAI swap, though, isn't the shop closed on Sundays? :huh: )

NefCanuck
is it at dasilva? and how much do you need for a deposit? or do you want the full amount so its paid and done with?

i need an early slot .. before 10:30 .. earlier the better
I should come dyno the acclaim. I'm in barring any unforseen circumstances.

Maybe even for a dyno.... I'll confirm that as the date gets closer.
Argh I can't do the 2nd either... rents are up here at the end of the month. Boooourns.
NOS2Go4Me,Sep 12 2005, 09:41 PM Wrote:Argh I can't do the 2nd either... rents are up here at the end of the month. Boooourns.
[right][snapback]141485[/snapback][/right]

I take it Dasilva has a Dynojet - everything I have so far is on a Dynojet, so putting the car on a Mustang dyno would be dumb for me.

I am in - just tell me where to send the money.
DaSilva has a DynoJet. It will be held at DaSilva.

We need some more people to come out, as I said before we need at least 6 confirmed people.

Please see my post above to pre-pay via paypal (I only need $20 deposit). If you want to pay for the full amount its going to be more due to the paypal fees, it will be $52 if you want to totally pay via paypal.

Let me know which slot you would like at that time. I would like to know by thursday next week latest, if at that point we don't have 6 committed people I will not be able to book the dyno.