FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Sighting: 2005 Mustang Gt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As it says, I was out getting something to eat this morning, and well I saw a silver 2005 Mustang GT coupe with black racing strips front to back, and when I pulled up beside it the passenger door and fender were a different shade of silver compairing them to the body and hood. I mean it was totally noticeable you look at the rear of the car to the front and it looks like sun glare, till you look at it from the side.

I was like wow................... Barrie Ford sold this car to someone with two different colours of Silver on this car, and didn't tell them???
DOOD!

When I used to work with Discovery Ford in Burlington, I saw 2 of the same sorta thing,,,one was 2 shades of blue, with white stipes and 500GT on the side, and another red one with 2 shades and black stripes....

I think this might be a special option or something....how could 3 stangs all be like that...!??!?

What a fuked up option!!!
microbunny,Sep 8 2005, 02:24 PM Wrote:DOOD!

When I used to work with Discovery Ford in Burlington, I saw 2 of the same sorta thing,,,one was 2 shades of blue, with white stipes and 500GT on the side, and another red one with 2 shades and black stripes....

I think this might be a special option or something....how could 3 stangs all be like that...!??!?

What a fuked up option!!!
[right][snapback]140226[/snapback][/right]

You cna get racing stripes as a dealer installed option, i seen a red one with white stripes in fredericton, fackin beautiful car B)

Dealer must a facked up, but sometimes it's hard to match perfect,i seen it on sunfire's bumper was a different shade then the body
Simple explanation. Had a crash and pass fender and door were repainted and it doesn't quite match. Happens all the time. Some people don't really care. It's not a factory paint mismatch, since the steel body panels are painted at the same time
foshizzle my micronizzle
DD1,Sep 8 2005, 09:09 PM Wrote:foshizzle my micronizzle
[right][snapback]140366[/snapback][/right]

You make an excellent point!