FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: I Was In Montreal Yestertday?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I thought "sexy breakfast" (topless) started at 0500? Did I go to the wrong place? Where should I have gone?
2001 ZTS,Sep 7 2005, 11:39 PM Wrote:I thought "sexy breakfast" (topless) started at 0500?  Did I go to the wrong place? Where should I have gone?
[right][snapback]140033[/snapback][/right]

Street???
Je suis étonné que vous étiez à Montréal, je suis plus étonnant qu'il y a des choses telles que le petit déjeuner sexy dans ces jour et âge lol....
There is a hockey arena on Cote De Liesse, that serves breakfast, with some hotties in bras and panties.....good food too..
you had to go to L'oratoire st-joseph for this kind of breakfast.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
la place quil parle est dans le film la folle debandade
djrard,Sep 15 2005, 08:32 PM Wrote:you had to go to L'oratoire st-joseph for this kind of breakfast.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
[right][snapback]142411[/snapback][/right]

Merci beaucoup! I'll remember le prochain temps.
djrard,Sep 15 2005, 07:32 PM Wrote:you had to go to L'oratoire st-joseph for this kind of breakfast.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
[right][snapback]142411[/snapback][/right]

Um....are there NUNS serving breakfast in their undiewears???? are they hot atleast?
Les seules dej quon a ici c'est pendand le stampede, et les fille qui serve au dej son toute laide! :lol:
Les seules dej quon a ici a Calgary c'est pendand le stampede, et les fille qui serve au dej son toute laide! :lol:
post de double hahahaha