FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Louisiana Superdome To Be Destroyed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
CNN & NBC have both been reporting that the Superdome in New Orleans will most likely be destroyed. Along with the majority of structures in the NO, the Superdome suffered huge damage to its entire roof and they are saying it may not be structurally sound anymore! :huh:

...Can't really blame them and who would wanna go watch a game or event there now anyhow...that place will stink for ever!! :puke:

I'm only mentioning this cause I love implosions and hope they blow the s**t outta that dump on live TV!
MAYBE YOU CAN HOLD THE DYNAMITE hahaahaahahah
DD1,Sep 6 2005, 10:38 PM Wrote:MAYBE YOU CAN HOLD THE DYNAMITE hahaahaahahah
[right][snapback]139647[/snapback][/right]

hahahahhahahahha... :angry:

The dynamite has to be inside the structure being imploded....dumbass!!

...wait a minute..... :ph34r:

M.Bizzle,Sep 6 2005, 11:47 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]139655[/snapback][/right]

Oh well, most of the city will need to go boom to
M.Bizzle,Sep 6 2005, 10:47 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]139655[/snapback][/right]

yeah bunny, we'll strap your ass with c-4. Ready to be a suicide bomber? :ph34r:
bastards...

all of you..

Im the glue that holds this operation together...I cant die!!

..mmmmmmmmm.......glue!

*drool*
i hope they move NO to some new location that isn't below sea level, if they build there again the same thing is going to happen, they should just blow up the entire city with a nuclear bomb, now that would be an awsome for tv!
Ill have no sympathy if they get leveled again if they build there
if they used a nuke, it would decontaminate the area too.
FocusGuy7476,Sep 6 2005, 11:29 PM Wrote:if they used a nuke, it would decontaminate the area too.
[right][snapback]139672[/snapback][/right]

LMAO. That's great.

In all honesty, tho, the contractors on this board will tell you, every structure in NO that was under water for more than 10 hrs is completely useless now... even if it's upper level managed to escape the water, the main floor and especially foundation will be compromised. The only benefit to keeping NO's location where it is is the fact that there is exisiting infastructure such as power lines, phone, plumbing, etc... to build a new city of that size from scratch would cost a LOT... granted getting NO back up to standard will be nearly impossible in itself, but still would likely prove more cost effective than trying to build anew
I wonder if they will use the same demolition team as they used in the 9/11 attacks...
If anyone gets to hold the dynamite its going to be me...I like fire!!!! As unfortunate as it is, the areas that have been damaged by the water should not be rebuilt, like it was said previous it is just going to happen again, unless they get smart with the leeves this time. Ahh fuk-it. Blow it all up, fill it in with cement, level with the water, and start building again
tdot-zx3,Sep 7 2005, 03: Wrote:I wonder if they will use the same demolition team as they used in the 9/11 attacks...
[right][snapback]139686[/snapback][/right]

:blink:

That's so funny I'm afraid to laugh :ph34r:

tdot-zx3,Sep 7 2005, 03: Wrote:I wonder if they will use the same demolition team as they used in the 9/11 attacks...

Oh lord!!!

I think those guys went outta business!!!
Most likely they'll have to start all over from scratch.

There's talk of completely filling in the city at the lowest points. :blink:
laidman,Sep 7 2005, 03:57 AM Wrote:If anyone gets to hold the dynamite its going to be me...I like fire!!!!  As unfortunate as it is, the areas that have been damaged by the water should not be rebuilt, like it was said previous it is just going to happen again, unless they get smart with the leeves this time. Ahh fuk-it.  Blow it all up, fill it in with cement, level with the water, and start building again
[right][snapback]139687[/snapback][/right]

Hold on a second.

If there is already lots of water there, then why not throw in lots of dry cement mix. Fixes two problems, the flooding is fixed and the ground level of the city is more equal to sea level. Plus it would make a better foundation.

Also the city would have the definite nickname of a city built on "shitty cement"
well, if they don't use a nuke, they should at least use a couple MOAB's. Think of the ratings! Itll be like when Springfield had to move down the road a coulpe miles when Homer made it into a dump, its the same thing there.
tdot-zx3,Sep 7 2005, 02: Wrote:I wonder if they will use the same demolition team as they used in the 9/11 attacks...

that's the best comment i've heard on here in a LOOOONG time...love it :D

guess, that was bound to come up... :rolleyes:

you'd be surprised at the stubborness of americans... they'll rebuild.
And when they do, and this happens again. I'll laugh. I can't laugh this time... ok well I can at parts of it, Americans are so stupid (in general).
darkpuppet,Sep 7 2005, 02:51 PM Wrote:you'd be surprised at the stubborness of americans... they'll rebuild.
[right][snapback]139845[/snapback][/right]

Reminds of the Swamp Castle in Monthy Pythons Holy Grail

When I first came here, this was all swamp. Everyone said I was daft to build a castle on a swamp, but I built in all the same, just to show them. It sank into the swamp. So I built a second one. And that one sank into the swamp. So I built a third. That burned down, fell over, and then sank into the swamp. But the fourth one stayed up. And that's what you're going to get, Son, the strongest castle in all of England."-King of Swamp Castle

Laterz :)
Pages: 1 2