FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Racing Pictures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok here are my pictures from delaware, start off with some nice pics
[Image: Picture074.jpg]
[Image: Picture116.jpg]
And another view of the 14 car and what he did to ours... he tired to fit between Dave (88) and the wall. The wall won of course spinning 88 into the middle of the corner and him straight to the wall and on fire. Appearantly he hit the wall so hard he broke the tranny completely around the whole housing

[Image: Picture138.jpg]
[Image: Picture139.jpg]
And here are the pics of the big wreck where alot of cars got wrecked. This is where we got the front end damage. I happened to be over at that part of the track leaving the washroom and decided to take a couple pics and bingo a wreck right in front of me

[Image: Picture124.jpg]
[Image: Picture126.jpg]
[Image: Picture127.jpg]
[Image: Picture132.jpg]
[Image: Picture129.jpg]
[Image: Picture130.jpg]
[Image: Picture128.jpg]
[Image: Picture134.jpg]

pff, i coulda taken better pictures if i was down there
nice pics :lol:
ok then, if you say my pictures suck, then they suck
[Image: 100_0686.jpg]
Crazirich,Sep 6 2005, 05:26 PM Wrote:And here are the pics of the big wreck where alot of cars got wrecked. This is where we got the front end damage.  I happened to be over at that part of the track leaving the washroom and decided to take a couple pics and bingo a wreck right in front of me

[right][snapback]139531[/snapback][/right]

Lordy, looks like the 400 after a snowstorm, just without the snow natch :blink:

Amusing that wreck was caused by a single driver making a bad decision, whether on the track, or the street, that's all it takes.

NefCanuck
Those are some crazy pics :blink:

:lol: FAG :lol:

There is a bearing company called FAG, they make good bearings :lol:
Kool_ZX3,Sep 6 2005, 06:05 PM Wrote:Those are some crazy pics  :blink:

:lol:  FAG  :lol:

There is a bearing company called FAG, they make good bearings  :lol:
[right][snapback]139571[/snapback][/right]
thats the sponsor of the car used to be the main sponsor, it had a big FAG across the hood :lol: :lol: :lol:
Quote:[Image: Picture130.jpg]

$100 says tara was the cause of the 2 wrecks she was in ... and was probably 5 laps down when it happened
i think you guessed right, she put Dave in the wall in Barrie, and wrecked about 5 other cars too that race, she did good here, only 2 wrecks
[Image: 100_0769.jpg]
Ya, i was at the barrie race .. i was sitting right under the spotters. I remember at the end of the race she got out of her car on pit lane and yelled up to the spotter that he did a great job .. the spotter said FACK THIS i'm never doing this again ...

its amazing what being a girl racecar driver can get you .. so sad that they wasted all that sponser money on her
and here's a real race car :P

[Image: latemodel01.jpg]
Kool_ZX3,Sep 6 2005, 06:05 PM Wrote:Those are some crazy pics  :blink:

:lol:  FAG  :lol:

There is a bearing company called FAG, they make good bearings  :lol:
[right][snapback]139571[/snapback][/right]

Believe it or not FAG makes the front wheel bearings for the foci, at least the ford replacements
DING :lol: DING :lol: Ding!!!!!!

[Image: Picture124.jpg]

Quote:$100 says tara was the cause of the 2 wrecks she was in ... and was probably 5 laps down when it happened

LOL i'm suprised it took this long into the season for this to happen, i guess she got turned by the 23 (prolly in the way), but she was also into him a few times earlier in the race just because she doesn't know where she is on the track, just like at barrie with us!!

[Image: 100_0769.jpg]

She got out of the car here at this point. Its funny, before the race she was being given lessons by Kerry Micks in his dually. Alot of help that did

And i have heard rumour that her sponsor wants to put her in a craftsman truck next year...... and we think she gets run over now :lol: :lol:
Maybe that's the reason people have so much trouble with them, thier bearings arn't all that great,.Everyone needs skf or timken if they want them to last B) I have a replacement koyo's and federal mogal brand on the tempo now, thumbs up for them here. :)
Crazirich,Sep 7 2005, 11:33 AM Wrote:She got out of the car here at this point.  Its funny, before the race she was being given lessons by Kerry Micks in his dually.  Alot of help that did

And i have heard rumour that her sponsor wants to put her in a craftsman truck next year...... and we think she gets run over now  :lol:  :lol:
[right][snapback]139757[/snapback][/right]

Yup, that was the reason why she got this sponsor .. the sponsor is looking to get into nascar racing in canada in a year or 2 and have a female driver. Tara to the rescue ... i'll bet the people that hired tara as the driver were fired from the company a long time ago

They would have had 100% better results bringing kelly williams back to race the car... such a waste of sponser money
Speaking of kelly she is in the background in this pic...white shirt and sunglasses

[Image: Picture105.jpg]

Oh ya thats me after winning the tire rolling contest.... you have any pics of that Kev??
Crazirich,Sep 7 2005, 04:42 PM Wrote:Oh ya thats me after winning the tire rolling contest.... you have any pics of that Kev??
[right][snapback]139887[/snapback][/right]
there is already one posted in this thread! :lol:

look up post #5
No, what i meant was of the tire rolling competition.... do you have any other pics of that
Pages: 1 2