FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Looks Like Lots Of People Here Tonight......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
..........how was everyones long weekend?

The crazy F'er who bought my bike actually took delivery and rode off with it today. The whole neighbourhood smells. Thank god there was an air show happening so I could blame the sound on it.

It was definately time to let go.
dRINKING AND GOLF MOST OF THE WEEKEND.

AND i NEED TO TURN THE CAPS LOCK Off
2001 ZTS,Sep 5 2005, 08:52 PM Wrote:..........how was everyones long weekend?

The crazy F'er who bought my bike actually took delivery and rode off with it today. The whole neighbourhood smells. Thank god there was an air show happening so I could blame the sound on it.

[right][snapback]139167[/snapback][/right]

Saturday was rims day, Sunday was party day at my place, today was "Thank God I'm on vacation for three weeks, NVM trying to go to work tommorow :ph34r: "

NefCanuck
My weekend was great. Aside from being stopped at customs on the way to Canada for 1/2 hour. (best question as always, are you bringing in any illegal drugs, firearms, etc into the country? do you REALLY think I'm going to answer THAT one truthfully if I were?) And the 1 1/2 hour line to come home today.

Other than that, nice relaxing weekend of drinking, eating, swimming, bocce, and general laziness up around Peterborough, Ont.
I'm forcing my body to sleep in tomorrow as I'm doing the night ride to Montreal tomorrow evening to meet a ship for 12-18 hours, turn around and come back.

Yes forcing myself to sleep in DOES involve alcohol. :P I admit it, what is the rest of yous problems? :lol:
BBQ BOOZE BBQ BOOZE BBQ...You get the picture.
ANTHONYD,Sep 5 2005, 09:57 PM Wrote:BBQ BOOZE BBQ BOOZE BBQ...You get the picture.
[right][snapback]139192[/snapback][/right]

Well, it appears you didn't throw yourself on the BBQ while you were drunk, that's a good thing :D

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Sep 5 2005, 11:00 PM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Sep 5 2005, 09:57 PM Wrote:BBQ BOOZE BBQ BOOZE BBQ...You get the picture.
[right][snapback]139192[/snapback][/right]

Well, it appears you didn't throw yourself on the BBQ while you were drunk, that's a good thing :D

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]139194[/snapback][/right]

Oil change and full detail on my brother's malibu,family corn boil with bbq salmon,lots of beer and laughes. Good weekend for me B)
worked everyday, drank my face off everynight!!! started wed adn finished last night!!
2001 ZTS,Sep 5 2005, 07:52 PM Wrote:..........how was everyones long weekend?

[right][snapback]139167[/snapback][/right]

Ever heard an out of tune Cessna? The stench of oil and 104 octane lingers, I think they feed off eachother? I pissed off the skunk that usually wanders by.

They (the neighbours) should be thanking me, not complaining

IT's GONE
It was okay... school tomorrow :(
36 holes of golf yesterday, sunday a cruise up the gatineau hills for the sunset w/ some windy roads!!!

ZX3guy2000,Sep 6 2005, 12:15 AM Wrote:36 holes of golf yesterday, sunday a cruise up the gatineau hills for the sunset w/ some windy roads!!!
[right][snapback]139225[/snapback][/right]

You got balls man.

Paying long-weekend prices for golf.

Not once....but twice! :lol:
I'll take one of Anthony's BBQs and Booze, add in some lounging around doing nothing much, and that was my weekend....
I got Krazy Glue in my eye

seriously
Sounds painful... Do explain

I went to a cottage up in crystal beach for fri... got kicked out sat lol.... apparently my car was illegally parked ?wtf?
Was at the cottage all week-end.

Much needed. :D
scoobasteve,Sep 6 2005, 02:12 PM Wrote:Sounds painful... Do explain

I went to a cottage up in crystal beach for fri... got kicked out sat lol....  apparently my car was illegally parked ?wtf?
[right][snapback]139298[/snapback][/right]

I bought a new bottle, needed to pierce the seal. The cap has a nipple to pierce it but it didn't work. I took an object ( pen I think ) to pop it. It pop and squirted right into my eye. Eye glued shut instantly and my eye felt as if it was on fire. I had my GF cut my lashes so I could open my eye only to notice that I had big chunks of it on my actual eye ball. So off the emerg. I go after some unpleasent poking and prodding they took out as much as they could and asked me to see an eye doctor the next day. He took the rest of the glue out and sent me on my way. He also told me it is a common thing for this to happen haha

So all in all I had 1 painful night, one unpleasent day from all this. But things could have been worse of course I have my vision back but I can still feel something in that eye... it's a bit tender still

so yeah :)
wow Nass. You truly are a fuktard.
nass,Sep 6 2005, 01:20 PM Wrote:He also told me it is a common thing for this to happen haha

[right][snapback]139431[/snapback][/right]
probly isnt super glue though.....
Pages: 1 2