FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Some New Pics...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: p9040964.jpg]

[Image: p9041016.jpg]

[Image: p9041010.jpg]

more to come................
Mmmm....car...

*drool*.........
Man i love your ride!

If i could only have a do-over!

And i'm really loving those st170 headlights too
Nice pics.

I really like those older R32, is this one a GTR?
the badge on the side of hte fender about midway up (looks like a white dot) is the gtr badge isn't it?
ZOOM,Sep 5 2005, 06:50 PM Wrote:the badge on the side of hte fender about midway up (looks like a white dot) is the gtr badge isn't it?
[right][snapback]139081[/snapback][/right]

yeaj that would be a GTR badge, but you really never know... lots of wrongly badged GTR im sure sporting some SR's instead of RB's
it's a real deal GTR.
actually a Nismo Spec GTR to be exact!

the thing is a beast!
looking good. just an awesome ride.
mitch, i hate you, i want your car!!!
:blink:

A Nismo Spec GT-R

I want one !

El Diablo,Sep 5 2005, 08:30 PM Wrote::blink:

A Nismo Spec GT-R

I want one !
[right][snapback]139153[/snapback][/right]

^^^pardon my ignorance.... what exaxtly is this???
ANTHONYD,Sep 10 2005, 12:54 AM Wrote:
El Diablo,Sep 5 2005, 08:30 PM Wrote::blink:

A Nismo Spec GT-R

I want one !
[right][snapback]139153[/snapback][/right]

^^^pardon my ignorance.... what exaxtly is this???
[right][snapback]140666[/snapback][/right]

if you dont get it... hummm, well pardon my french but you dont deserve to be explained... lol
cool........ when did you do the plate change mitch?
when i changed my plates over and sold the old one that matched my back plate as it served no use anymore. i had a pair of the "CLUBFOCUS" plates made for me a long time ago(same time as the other plate) when i used to run that site that i just stuck in there till my new plates arrive.

why? need a real E-code stamped, reflective German plate? ;)
ZX3TUNING,Sep 10 2005, 05:47 AM Wrote:why? need a real E-code stamped, reflective German plate? ;)
[right][snapback]140819[/snapback][/right]
Y'mean you don't have it up on the wall in your garage? I would if I had it. (Hint) ;)
like i said, i have 2 of the "clubfocus" plates and as i really have nothing to do with that site anymore, i don't need both....

plus i have 3 new plates coming in, one to match my back plate and 2 "ZX3TUNING" plates! :)
It looks good!!!