FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Does Anyone Know Someone Who Owns A Gto?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone knoe anyone who owns a GTO? Or a place where I can rent one.? It's Jen's parents 35th anniversary and I want to see if I can get her dad one for the day. You see... He used to have one, but in order to marry Jen's Mother, he had to sell it. It was either the car, or the chick. He chose the chick. :S

So as a cool gift, I wanted to see if there was a place / person who had one I could borrow for a few hours.

Anyone?
These folks have a few (click on domestics). I think they rent out by the day for movie shoots so why not for an anniversary:

http://www.gentrylane.com/show_1.htm
major suck up man you shuld get a bj and the deed for this one
DD1,Sep 5 2005, 07:00 PM Wrote:major suck up man you shuld get a bj and the deed for this one
[right][snapback]139130[/snapback][/right]

THE SHOCKER rides again :lol:

I told you about the jar right?
Yes, I have a friend who owns a convertible 1966.

But there is no fawkin way he would let anyone drive this car. He doesn't let it leave his site. So I am not even going to ask.
meford4u,Sep 5 2005, 08:33 PM Wrote:Yes, I have a friend who owns a convertible 1966.

But there is no fawkin way he would let anyone drive this car.  He doesn't let it leave his site.  So I am not even going to ask.
[right][snapback]139156[/snapback][/right]

Your help can never be repaid!
Back to your cage bumwipe