FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Cellphone Carrying Cases Have Hit An All Time Low!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
AL, do u sell these at your store?

[Image: DSC00100.jpg]
[Image: DSC00101.jpg]
[Image: DSC00102.jpg]
[Image: DSC00103.jpg]
Is that your phone?
I probably sound like Grandpa Simpson but I find most recent phones too small.

I prefer my "brick" sized phones with usable buttons and less crap.
2001 ZTS,Sep 4 2005, 09:36 PM Wrote:I probably sound like Grandpa Simpson but I find most recent phones too small.

[right][snapback]138905[/snapback][/right]

Sorry to upset you Andrew, but they dont make "Stuffed Monkey" carrying cases for those phones
paolo,Sep 4 2005, 09:36 PM Wrote:
2001 ZTS,Sep 4 2005, 09:36 PM Wrote:I probably sound like Grandpa Simpson but I find most recent phones too small.

[right][snapback]138905[/snapback][/right]

Sorry to upset you Andrew, but they dent make "Stuffed Monkey" carrying cases for those phones
[right][snapback]138914[/snapback][/right]

Somebody should. It's an untapped market with lots of cash.
Rice.
But this is no doubt big with the female asian market.

A lady at work when she bought her brand new IS 300 began making it personal with hello kitty stickers. This is the demographic we are dealing with....

hardk0re,Sep 5 2005, 02:16 AM Wrote:But this is no doubt big with the female asian market.

A lady at work when she bought her brand new IS 300 began making it personal with hello kitty stickers.  This is the demographic we are dealing with....
[right][snapback]139010[/snapback][/right]

Yup.

Mentallity of a 6 year old.
hardk0re,Sep 5 2005, 02:16 AM Wrote:But this is no doubt big with the female asian market.

A lady at work when she bought her brand new IS 300 began making it personal with hello kitty stickers.  This is the demographic we are dealing with....
[right][snapback]139010[/snapback][/right]

These are the main problems! I'd like to say, Who the fuk does that!? but, I've seen that kinda s**t before...Asians are fuked like that////

no I'm not racist...I just think that Asians are a fuking strange breed