FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Need New Pc!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anybody has any suggestion on a new computer??? Im looking for something to play games and that is fast. Annd work on it has well like Microsoft Office program and what not.

Anyone in the computer biz here?
I want a new one as well. But I don't see anything worth buying.
Number one thing, don't buy a name brand, get one custom built. If you want to do lots of gaming stick with AMD as they are proven best for video gaming, and they are cheaper to purchase. If you want specifics, just let me know and I'll help find you a good deal.
Bort,Sep 4 2005, 03:48 PM Wrote:Number one thing, don't buy a name brand, get one custom built.  If you want to do lots of gaming stick with AMD as they are proven best for video gaming, and they are cheaper to purchase.  If you want specifics, just let me know and I'll help find you a good deal.
[right][snapback]138848[/snapback][/right]

alright, thx I'll let you know
I have an eMachines computer... works very well.
...i think taht's the first time i've seen 'eMachines' and 'works very well' in the same sentence. well... besides the odd time you find 'bat' or 'crowbar' in the sentence as well