FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Haven't Bled This Much In A While
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Talk about "when computer cases attack".. was trying to pop out a stubborn plastic piece, when it finally gave way and my finger flew into the aluminum chasis... practically had to pry my finger off the metal ...

blood everywhere!!!!

construction is on hold until i figure out how deep this goes....frickin' hurts
my finger tingles!!!
Pictures?

M.Bizzle,Sep 3 2005, 10:57 AM Wrote:Pictures?
[right][snapback]138646[/snapback][/right]

:postpics: :lo:

Does case are so F*** sharp!!!
i'd have pictures if I had a working workstation... and wasn't more conserned about
a ) stoppng the bleeding
b ) mopping up the mess

trying to just hold the cut shut with my thumb while the other hand fiddled with the first aid kit.... the thumb was innadequate in and of itself...

was tempted to get the soldering iron out and cauterizing it...
and I think to myself:

self, considering that I 'realign' my finger prints every year or so... could the cops actually track me?
You alright?

Stitches?

I'll put the cas iron pan on. We couterize it tonight after a 40lbr of Gin.
If the bleeding hasn't stop by now...you should seek medical attention.
BTW have you applied direct pressure to the wound.
haha.. yeah... I closed the flap of skin, applied pressure, and it's stopped... a bandaid should keep her closed...
IN BEFO DA LOCK!
hopefully that computer was new and it didnt had virus yet, you should be good. ;)
hmmm... apparently it starts bleeding again when you bend it...d'oh!
If you think that hurt wait till the Tetanus shot. :lol:
2001 ZTS,Sep 3 2005, 12:19 PM Wrote:If you think that hurt wait till the Tetanus shot. :lol:
[right][snapback]138678[/snapback][/right]

tetanus is only if there was fecal/decaying organic matter around... cheap taiwanese aluminum should be fine... that and the 'outflow' would have drained the area of any infectious material.

I'll let you know when my jaw locks.
darkpuppet,Sep 3 2005, 11:24 AM Wrote:
2001 ZTS,Sep 3 2005, 12:19 PM Wrote:If you think that hurt wait till the Tetanus shot. :lol:

tetanus is only if there was fecal/decaying organic matter around... cheap taiwanese aluminum should be fine... that and the 'outflow' would have drained the area of any infectious material.
[right][snapback]138680[/snapback][/right]
*cough* avian bird flu *cough* :lol:
That's what happens when you get free processors and stuff.

That angers the computer construction gods, the price of blood must be exacted.

Most of us just go the simple route and bleed out the wallet. ;)
superglue should hold that wound closed.
FocusGuy7476,Sep 3 2005, 01:50 PM Wrote:superglue should hold that wound closed.
[right][snapback]138694[/snapback][/right]

I'd probably end up glueing a half dozen fingers to the one wound... and then I'd be in serious trouble.
darkpuppet,Sep 3 2005, 01:53 PM Wrote:I'd probably end up glueing a half dozen fingers to the one wound... and then I'd be in serious trouble.
[right][snapback]138696[/snapback][/right]
On the other hand, that would make it easier for you to keep direct pressure on it. :blink:
darkpuppet,Sep 3 2005, 12:24 PM Wrote:

I'll let you know when my jaw locks.
[right][snapback]138680[/snapback][/right]

BWAHAHAHA. :lol:
Pages: 1 2