FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Have A Big Problen With The Svt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was driving around the other night and my instament lights on the dash went out and my tail lights went out but my turns and brake lights work as well as reverse. i have changed my day time running relay and that wasn't it just wondering if anyone else has had this problem or knows what it is.

any advice i would appreciate.
Check your fuses, that could be it.
Blown fuse.
Short connection.
Pooched Alternator.
I have another day time running relay if you wanna try it.

gimme a shoot after diner, I will be back from work, we can check it out.

-Marc
i have checked all fues and changed relay my headlights come on but none of my parking lights come on and there is no power at the fuses. all my turns work and my brake lights. this is seriously ticking me off.
alternator?
you think it could be?
crazy kid,Sep 3 2005, 01:56 PM Wrote:alternator?
you think it could be?
[right][snapback]138708[/snapback][/right]

I doubt it if is isolated to certain circuits only.
almost sounds like you lost power to the headlight switch for the parking/dash lights. you may have somehow pulled the wire out or it broke in the switch....

it's hard to diagnose issues like this over the net, only way to know for sure is check it out with a test light

oh and a fuse can be blown but not look like it. check the top terminals on on the fuses with a test light when they are plugged in, this is the only propper way to check a fuse.
found the problem and yes it is the switch took it apart and fixed it.
your pretty smart for a punk ass kid