FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 10 N' Egg Weekly Meets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
how does 10 n Egg on friday nites sound? its a popular meeting place for many VWVortexers.. and theres not too much ricers there..

LOL........... yeah I know that area pritty good, my friend lives around the corner from there actually.

When will this be starting? ie. what nights?
I can only think of a few plazas around there...and I know it's not the one with the Chinese restaurant in there.

Besides, I thought all Mississauga meets from all car clubs were on the hush-hush because of all the past history with KK and such.
GapBoyPCS,Sep 3 2005, 05:14 PM Wrote:I can only think of a few plazas around there...and I know it's not the one with the Chinese restaurant in there.

Besides, I thought all Mississauga meets from all car clubs were on the hush-hush because of all the past history with KK and such.
[right][snapback]138718[/snapback][/right]

Whats this supposed to mean?
paolo,Sep 3 2005, 01:31 AM Wrote:how does 10 n Egg on friday nites sound?  its a popular meeting place for many VWVortexers.. and theres not too much ricers there..
[right][snapback]138612[/snapback][/right]

Any other weekday I can make, but Fridays are tough :( (I'm on vacation the next three weeks so I might be able to pull off Fridays but once I go back to work it's a no go...)

NefCanuck
Friday's do not work for me... Wednesdays and Fridays are my nights at work...
GapBoyPCS,Sep 3 2005, 05:14 PM Wrote:I can only think of a few plazas around there...and I know it's not the one with the Chinese restaurant in there.

it IS the plaza with the chineese restraunt.. We usually meet at HOUARTZ (Tim Hortons)
ZX3guy2000,Sep 3 2005, 07:56 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]138738[/snapback][/right]

It means nothing... Infact, meets have doubled and trippled in Mississauga. Everyone usually goes to the hwy 5 and 403 but too many ppl there so all the good hangouts are now at Mavis n Central Pkwy, Britania & Second Line (Terry Fox), Hwy 10 n Egg (Eglington) No body goes to Krispy Krap no more.. esp since all the surrounding KK's were closed down.
I went to a meet in woodbridge about 4 weeks ago... cops glaore...
paolo,Sep 4 2005, 08:01 AM Wrote:

it IS the plaza with the chineese restraunt.. We usually meet at HOUARTZ (Tim Hortons)
[right][snapback]138800[/snapback][/right]

Yer talking the strip mall with the Esso @ the corner of Mavis & Eglinton right? Geez, that's 5 minutes from my place.

NefCanuck
ZX3guy2000,Sep 3 2005, 07:56 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]138738[/snapback][/right]

Mississauga was known as a huge target for any compact car enthusisast by the police. When Krispy Kreme opened up a few years ago (2001), a few folks here can attest to the cops coming up and taking pics and such. Other meets were usually at around Dundas and the 403 area. But things apparently got a bit too hot after a few street racing incidents. Plus, the Tim Hortons there had plaza security enforce the no loitering policy.

Unless things have changed, a lot of the old school folks from a few years back tended to avoid the Mississauga area because of all the hassle involved.
i said 10 n Egg, rite? not Mav n Egg?
paolo,Sep 5 2005, 02:30 PM Wrote:i said 10 n Egg, rite? not Mav n Egg?
[right][snapback]139074[/snapback][/right]

D'oh, that's what I get for replying with a hangover <_< Yeah I know that place too, has my computer parts place there (TurboCom)

The parking lot there is a bitch though, people roar thrugh there like its the Molson Indy :ph34r:

NefCanuck
I remember KK being a complete mess more than once, especially at night.

:lol:
NOS2Go4Me,Sep 6 2005, 10:37 AM Wrote:I remember KK being a complete mess more than once, especially at night.

:lol:
[right][snapback]139319[/snapback][/right]

meh, no one goes to krispy krap anymore, the cops scared everyone away, even the ricer shitvics are too scared to show up...
again starting when paolo ?
So is a meet happening tonight? It's nearly 6pm as I type this so I guess not <_<

NefCanuck
come out this Thursday if u guys can.... I'll also see if the MSF (Mad Seeg Foundation) group is going to be at this location too...
paolo,Sep 13 2005, 10:42 AM Wrote:come out this Thursday if u guys can.... I'll also see if the MSF (Mad Seeg Foundation) group is going to be at this location too...
[right][snapback]141598[/snapback][/right]

Thursday? I'll be there with bells on at 8pm :D

NefCanuck
thursday at 8 pm ? cool cool..

is it the plaza with toys"r"us, harvey's, and all that there on the south east corner, with a chinese resturant in it too ?

is it the plaza with lick's, shoppers drug mart, and LCBO on the north east corner ?

or is it the one on the south west courner with <_< TIm Horton's, and spence dimonds in it, again with another chinese food resturant in it?
Pages: 1 2