FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Welcome To The Saskatchewan Forum!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is the formal welcome to all Saskatchewan focus owners!
Sweet, a province with a population af 16 and we still get our own forum, who wants to talk about farming and curling?
haha.. yeah, you guys post fairly regularily tho.. so it's been earned.
Yeha seriously Saskatchewan sucks some ass!!

*sigh*

...but i live here...its my fault.
I love what you guys have done to the place.
Wow i think i can see alberta on the other side!!
I hear y'all finally got dem toi-o-lets der now. Oh well there's so few of us in MB I guess I could post here.
SVT ZX3,Sep 7 2005, 01:08 PM Wrote:I hear y'all finally got dem toi-o-lets der now. Oh well there's so few of us in MB I guess I could post here.
[right][snapback]139771[/snapback][/right]

get some of the manitoba gang that posted on FJ all the time, and you'd have lots of people to fill a MB forum with.
I never registered on the jet. And only 1 or 2 on fanatics that I could see. Meh, I guess just Evan and I to represent.
Woot my requests have paid off. Now we are on the same level as quebec :D
About time.
should have it for the praire provinces instead.
I saw this forum coming days ago... :P
FocusGuy7476,Sep 7 2005, 11:48 PM Wrote:should have it for the praire provinces instead.
[right][snapback]139920[/snapback][/right]

yeah thats a good idea
Hey FociPhil I saw your car on circle the other day parked by visions, that makes two cars from here I can say I've actually seen :P
Honkeytonk Monkey,Sep 11 2005, 11:43 AM Wrote:Hey FociPhil I saw your car on circle the other day parked by visions, that makes two cars from here I can say I've actually seen :P
[right][snapback]140973[/snapback][/right]

yeah i was at Popyeys getting some suplements. I ve seen your car a bunch of times at your work (Preston Crossing).

Saw Chad (S2) and Garret (ja.d.j.) on the weekend also, theres a few of us kicking around.
FociPhil,Sep 12 2005, 11:00 AM Wrote:
Honkeytonk Monkey,Sep 11 2005, 11:43 AM Wrote:Hey FociPhil I saw your car on circle the other day parked by visions, that makes two cars from here I can say I've actually seen :P

yeah i was at Popyeys getting some suplements. I ve seen your car a bunch of times at your work (Preston Crossing).

Saw Chad (S2) and Garret (ja.d.j.) on the weekend also, theres a few of us kicking around.
[right][snapback]141221[/snapback][/right]

Yeah it was nice to see ya Phil.

I don't spend much time if any on this site anymore so please keep me posted about any G2G's and such....

S2@FocusFanatics.com
hahahahahah snow phuckers hahhahahahaahha
not only do u have no hills but now you have snow hahahahahahaha

did it snow there????

DD1,Sep 12 2005, 11:38 PM Wrote:hahahahahah snow phuckers hahhahahahaahha
not only do u have no hills but now you have snow hahahahahahaha

did it snow there????
[right][snapback]141398[/snapback][/right]

no it didnt...Alberta and Saskatchewan are 2 different places...

did ya hear??
FociPhil,Sep 12 2005, 05:00 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]141221[/snapback][/right]

If it's ever there and you're killing time, feel free to drop in and chat. I pretty much live at work when I'm not home sleeping so... yeah... besides I need someone to help me drink beer while I try to install a supercharger before it snows :P
Pages: 1 2