FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Now I Have Seen Everything!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A guy in an electric wheelchair eastbound on the Gardiner Expressway by Park Lawn Drive. At least he was in the slow lane!!

:blink:
Thats friggin awsome .. hopefully someone snapped some pics and that ends up on the net. I can just imagine the photoshop opportunities.
I wonder how far he can go on a charged battery.
Now theres a way of cutting down on consumption of gas. :lol:
Flofocus,Sep 2 2005, 05:21 PM Wrote:Now theres a way of cutting down on consumption of gas.  :lol:
[right][snapback]138451[/snapback][/right]

hahah seriously...perfect example of how people are affected by these gas prices!
2001 ZTS,Sep 2 2005, 12:39 PM Wrote:A guy in an electric wheelchair eastbound on the Gardiner Expressway by Park Lawn Drive. At least he was in the slow lane!!

:blink:
[right][snapback]138444[/snapback][/right]

Good grief, the max those things can go is like 12km/h, how the hell did he get on the Gardiner? Cause if he used an on-ramp he should have gotten splattered long before he got there :P

NefCanuck
I called it in to *680 and made the 1231 traffic report too.
2001 ZTS,Sep 2 2005, 01:36 PM Wrote:I called it in to *680 and made the 1231 traffic report too.
[right][snapback]138457[/snapback][/right]

haha thats friggin awesome mang...

well if his car only goes 12 km an hour, then atleast he can keep up with the cars in rushhour, cus thats as fast as you can go durring the morning rush.
That is awesome, did they believe you at first? (680 thing)
He was booting along by Park Lawn so I assume/hope he got on at the Humber on ramp?

That would be a cool gas protest though, get a couple hundred people to go for a walk along the DVP.
what would be the legal ramifications though. Is it illegal for pedestrian traffic on highways?
What's the point of having a LEGAL protest?
I probably shoudnt go to jail just yet... lol
I'd like to do that on the 407---

"Snap this license plate. beotches....!"
OAC_Sparky,Sep 2 2005, 02:30 PM Wrote:I'd like to do that on the 407---

[right][snapback]138478[/snapback][/right]

I have got nothing against mooning a 407 camera. Pick a date and I'm there.
2001 ZTS,Sep 2 2005, 03:31 PM Wrote:
OAC_Sparky,Sep 2 2005, 02:30 PM Wrote:I'd like to do that on the 407---

[right][snapback]138478[/snapback][/right]

I have got nothing against mooning a 407 camera. Pick a date and I'm there.
[right][snapback]138479[/snapback][/right]

i'm there!
This is friggin great :lol: I would love to see pics of that :D
scoobasteve,Sep 2 2005, 07:22 PM Wrote:I probably shoudnt go to jail just yet... lol
[right][snapback]138475[/snapback][/right]

if you havent slept at least 1 night in jail... you havent tried hard enough yet....

I did... ;)
Do tell!
Moon every MTO traffic cam in Toronto..
Pages: 1 2