FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Where To Buy Eibach Dampers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I have worn out shocks and struts (Eibach Pro Dampers) that I've had on the car a few years and need to get new ones. I'm hoping not to have to get them from the states like I did the last time.

Anyone know where I could get them?

Thanks
Jeremy
JSI,Jun 5 2009, 02:41 PM Wrote:Well I have worn out shocks and struts (Eibach Pro Dampers) that I've had on the car a few years and need to get new ones. I'm hoping not to have to get them from the states like I did the last time.

Anyone know where I could get them?

Thanks
Jeremy
[right][snapback]288963[/snapback][/right]
Unless you're very patriotic , right about now , when we got a better exchange rate , that's the way I would go . About 3 weeks ago I put an order for a set of Eibach sway bars with the Tire Rack . The order got processed monday morning and by wednesday noon they arrived in Barrie . Unlike Steeda .ca who delivered a strut tower bar after 14 days . Delivery charge depends from place to place .
Here's a link for dampers http://focus.c-f-m.com/index.asp?PageActio...rch=@svt&Page=5
Not sure what year is your car
I'd like to make a comment on OP Avatar. I'm on FC.net during the day while im at work and I don't think having an image like that is suitable cause myself and im sure a few of you would be questioned about what site your viewing during the work day if a co worker or boss looked over and say a nice pair of tits on your cpu screen.
try nothern motorsport here in hamilton
there an eibach dealer
JRP in Mississauga?