FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Woot My Car
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I figured I'd post this here. Just good news I got my car back from bennot all nice and fixed up. 5400$ some dmgs, that's not an offical total yet as he didn't have all the receipts yet, he was gonna mail me a final copy, but yeah, far stretch from the 3700 the insurance adjuster gave me.

I will post pics tommorow got to dark tonight for any. or when I get around to it. :D
feels good don't it?? having your wheels back
ohh hell yah.
:postpics:
Phantom,Sep 1 2005, 11:03 PM Wrote:Well I figured I'd post this here. Just good news I got my car back from bennot all nice and fixed up. 5400$ some dmgs, that's not an offical total yet as he didn't have all the receipts yet, he was gonna mail me a final copy, but yeah, far stretch from the 3700 the insurance adjuster gave me.

I will post pics tommorow got to dark tonight for any. or when I get around to it. :D
[right][snapback]138337[/snapback][/right]

Good news but man, that's a lot of damage for a run in in a parking lot <_<

Makes me wonder just how far Ford let the idea of "crush zones" go :P

NefCanuck
M.Bizzle,Sep 2 2005, 06:07 AM Wrote::postpics:
[right][snapback]138376[/snapback][/right]
Here's your pics u crazy cannibals

[Image: fixed1.jpg]

[Image: fixed2.jpg]

[Image: fixed3.jpg]

Yes it's a little dirty sue me. Blame the rain. Also gotta wait 30days b4 I can wax. new paint and all
Nice!! Glad to hear that you have your ride back!

Nice to see such good results... now you just have to install bumper guards around your car to avoid a possible repeat of this :ph34r:

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Sep 3 2005, 09:14 PM Wrote:Nice to see such good results... now you just have to install bumper guards around your car to avoid a possible repeat of this  :ph34r:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]138767[/snapback][/right]
next time won't happen least not in a parkade, I go way to slow now for that to happen again
Phantom,Sep 4 2005, 02:31 AM Wrote:
M.Bizzle,Sep 2 2005, 06:07 AM Wrote::postpics:
[right][snapback]138376[/snapback][/right]
Here's your pics u crazy cannibals

Yes it's a little dirty sue me. Blame the rain. Also gotta wait 30days b4 I can wax. new paint and all
[right][snapback]138758[/snapback][/right]

needs moar before pictures