FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Paolo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Seller Rating: 100%
Buyer Rating: 100%
Paolo is a top-notch customer. He bought a subwoofer/box from me and was a great guy to deal with. Cash in hand--My kind of customer! A++
Paolo is "da-man". He sold me a stock zx3 grille and a Nokia 3595. He also fixed 3 of my phones (Motorola V60i, V300, and V600)

100% Seller and Repair.
Bought 2 phones. No problems, fast shipping A+ seller

01-yellow-ZX3

Paolo is the man.

Unlocked a phone for me, and has sent me numerous cel phone things in the past.

Top notch guy, A++, 100% rating.
Paolo is a great buyer, confirmed the deal with him and not 2 days later the money was in the my hands lol..awsome guy to deal with and very understanding, will deal with him again in the future if that chance comes.

100% rating!
he is the man., good buyer and hooked me up with a free card too :)

thanks man
great trader.

Saved me a Stupid amount of Cash And helped me with my Install.

Ill deal with Paolo Again no problem
Cant find my old post, he is a great buyer, he bought my MP3 player long time ago.

He is a great seller. He sold me a nice set of rims. Great guy to deal with.
100% great seller
contacted him about some parts he had for sale, within 2 days we had agreed on a price. Being from Ottawa and almost never going to Toronto, he'd held onto the bumper and corners for over 3 months. Eventually I had my brother get them from him and my brother claimed the payment/pickup of the bumper was a positive experience.

Would love to trade with him again, if he doesn't mind waiting a bit again for me to come down to Toronto Tongue

100%