FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Well It Was Nice To See A New Face Around
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:lol: It was good to see a fellow FC member tonight, oscar came over and we went out for a beer and a bite to eat. Pretty cool guy, it was nice to meet yah dude B) Now more people have to come visit me. Hope yah liked the super tempo B)
Kool_ZX3,Aug 31 2005, 08:50 PM Wrote::lol:  super tempo  B)
[right][snapback]138027[/snapback][/right]
oxymoron?
crazikev,Sep 1 2005, 02:25 AM Wrote:
Kool_ZX3,Aug 31 2005, 08:50 PM Wrote::lol:  super tempo  B)
[right][snapback]138027[/snapback][/right]
oxymoron?
[right][snapback]138041[/snapback][/right]

yes...yes it is.
No problem man. Thought it would be nice to see that tempo. Looks like its in better shape than my focus though.

We're here for another few days. But things are going to be booked solid for me.
Tempo's are hot!! and they are so hard to kill
I like the focus a bit more then the tempo :lol: It's in good shape but she needs a few things but she's one tuff car, it's a tank :D I just wish these cars had the brakes and handling of the focus. It be awesome then B) as far as power, i'll take the old vulcan with a 5 speed.
This should be a mandatory stop for an FC member travelling into new brunswick :lol:
Kool_ZX3,Sep 1 2005, 12:46 PM Wrote:I like the focus a bit more then the tempo  :lol: It's in good shape but she needs a few things but she's one tuff car, it's a tank  :D I just wish these cars had the brakes and handling of the focus. It be awesome then  B) as far as power, i'll take the old vulcan with a 5 speed.
This should be a mandatory stop for an FC member travelling into new brunswick  :lol:
[right][snapback]138153[/snapback][/right]

I found another member in Bathurst... Jason (1974focus) is here in Bathurst. He caught me at the McD's on St.Peter.

Kinda hit me off guard a little, noticed him in the rearview with a banner of "focuscanada.net"... What a nice surprise.
Oscar The Grouch,Sep 2 2005, 04:37 PM Wrote:
Kool_ZX3,Sep 1 2005, 12:46 PM Wrote:I like the focus a bit more then the tempo  :lol: It's in good shape but she needs a few things but she's one tuff car, it's a tank  :D I just wish these cars had the brakes and handling of the focus. It be awesome then  B) as far as power, i'll take the old vulcan with a 5 speed.
This should be a mandatory stop for an FC member travelling into new brunswick  :lol:
[right][snapback]138153[/snapback][/right]

I found another member in Bathurst... Jason (1974focus) is here in Bathurst. He caught me at the McD's on St.Peter.

Kinda hit me off guard a little, noticed him in the rearview with a banner of "focuscanada.net"... What a nice surprise.
[right][snapback]138480[/snapback][/right]

He the guy with the black zx3 with the wings west kit? i think that's him. He never posts though :lol:
I would come to visit you, but you live too far away :/
SangriaRedZX5,Sep 4 2005, 05:05 PM Wrote:I would come to visit you, but you live too far away :/
[right][snapback]138852[/snapback][/right]

Yah it's kinda boring out this way all by myself and the old tempo and no members in sight :lol: Poor me

someone come visit me please god :lol:
I was up there awhile ago... you should've told me!

I had lunch in New Brunswick and it was like... pure french and the food wasn't good, so I don't know if I'd want to visit there again :/ I wanted to buy a magazine to read on the way home, but EVERY single one was in french.
SangriaRedZX5,Sep 6 2005, 12:13 AM Wrote:I was up there awhile ago... you should've told me!

I had lunch in New Brunswick and it was like... pure french and the food wasn't good, so I don't know if I'd want to visit there again :/ I wanted to buy a magazine to read on the way home, but EVERY single one was in french.
[right][snapback]139218[/snapback][/right]

Ohh u were in like french ville :lol: what city was it??? Some is french but some like pure english. This is the country's only bilinguial province so we gotta have french stuff. I am kinda far off way up north, yah probably never came this way.

But if yah tell me the city or town it could tell easy, irving big stops have the greatest food ever B)
I have ALWAYS been told that New Brunswick is like pure French. However, if there is pure English areas, I would love to go, because I thought it was beautiful, just too much French for my liking :blush:

Hmm, I'll ask my boyfriend. However, its the cities you pass when your coming back from NFLD to going back to Ontario, does that help? :lol: If not, I'll ask him!
SangriaRedZX5,Sep 6 2005, 08:52 AM Wrote:I have ALWAYS been told that New Brunswick is like pure French. However, if there is pure English areas, I would love to go, because I thought it was beautiful, just too much French for my liking :blush:

Hmm, I'll ask my boyfriend. However, its the cities you pass when your coming back from NFLD to going back to Ontario, does that help? :lol: If not, I'll ask him!
[right][snapback]139244[/snapback][/right]

Hmmmm it's probably down south somewhere. Not sure the city though and nope were not pure french, not yet anyway B) There is alot of french but there is a ton of english people to, just gotta find us :lol: Up around my way there is a good bit of french b/c iwere so close to quebec but big cities like fredericton,saint john are mostly english. Moncton is about half way :D
Sounds like she went through Petit-Rocher. That would explain lots of french people and bad food. I had poutine at one of their restaurants, not bad but really skimpy on the gravy (bastards!).
Oscar The Grouch,Sep 6 2005, 01:59 PM Wrote:Sounds like she went through Petit-Rocher.  That would explain lots of french people and bad food.  I had poutine at one of their restaurants, not bad but really skimpy on the gravy (bastards!).
[right][snapback]139419[/snapback][/right]

Could of been, friggin petit rocher :lol:

so was that other member u talked about the dude from bathurst. He the one with the black zx3 with the bodykit?

what all did he have to say?
Kool_ZX3,Sep 6 2005, 01:48 PM Wrote:
Oscar The Grouch,Sep 6 2005, 01:59 PM Wrote:Sounds like she went through Petit-Rocher.  That would explain lots of french people and bad food.  I had poutine at one of their restaurants, not bad but really skimpy on the gravy (bastards!).

so was that other member u talked about the dude from bathurst. He the one with the black zx3 with the bodykit?

[right][snapback]139443[/snapback][/right]

it was 1974focus (aka Jason). Yeah we chatted a bit. Loved the car, thougt it was an SVT at first but he said it was a ZX3. I really liked the paint job he did in the engine bay and the inside. Nice blue colour and all.
Oscar The Grouch,Sep 6 2005, 06:47 PM Wrote:
Kool_ZX3,Sep 6 2005, 01:48 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]139443[/snapback][/right]

it was 1974focus (aka Jason). Yeah we chatted a bit. Loved the car, thougt it was an SVT at first but he said it was a ZX3. I really liked the paint job he did in the engine bay and the inside. Nice blue colour and all.
[right][snapback]139535[/snapback][/right]

Yah that's the guy i met at the car show in moncton, nice fella. He was the one i told yah about who stuck the svt badge on his focus :D It's a very nice car, very sharp B)