FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Hardk0re
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
good guy, gave me a discounted price on something he wanted to get rid of!
Made floor mats for me. Exceltent craftsman ship. Top notch quality. Event delivered 1/2 way to my place.

Excelent seller
Excellent seller, have bought a few items off him.

Would definately buy off him again.
100% Seller, bought MBRP Exhaust off of him! Awsome to deal with highly recomend him to anyone!
bought some mats from Hardcore!!

delivered to tme at a meet!

did a great job!

thanks Kevin!!!

got mats from hardcore
great quality great guy to deal with
Excellent floormats.
Great to deal with!!
picked up a pair of rims from him a couple months back A+ Seller
Bought a Carbon Fiber Hood off of him, very straight forward and Great guy to deal with.

Gave me a lot of tips and very informative.
100% buyers feedback
Great to deal with and a nice guy with a nice SVTF.
100% seller. just bought an SVT steering wheel, shift boot and leather e-brake and boot. Awesome condition and great price.
thanks
100% seller. just bought an SVT steering wheel, shift boot and leather e-brake and boot. Awesome condition and great price.
thanks
Triple A+ seller and top notch guy to boot. Not that anyone can read this post or anything.
(05-20-2011, 11:56 AM)Focus man. Focus. Wrote: [ -> ]Triple A+ seller and top notch guy to boot. Not that anyone can read this post or anything.

Right
100% Seller. Bought Front Hubs, Rotors, Calipers, and Brake Lines. Extremely nice guy, put up with all the correspondence required to make a couple of crazy schedules work. Seems like the type who if you just asked a question about a Focus, would end up rolling his sleeves and helping out.
Pages: 1 2