FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Focus Photo Contest!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Think you're pretty good at taking pictures?
Like to take pictures anyway?
Want to earn a spot in FocusCanada.net history?

This is your opportunity!

Take a picture of anything focus related. Your focus, other people's focus, a group of focuses, etc...and post the link to it here. (links only!)

The picture should be at least 1280x1024 resolution, should contain no watermarks, photoshopped text, and should be 100% family friendly.

If you are unable to host the picture, you may e-mail them to myself at darkpuppet@sympatico.ca with the subject "FOCUSCANADA PHOTO", include your screen name in the e-mail so I know who's sending it. :) I'll post a link to the entry.

The winner will have their picture incorporated into a prominent position in the FocusCanada site redesign...with credit to the picture taker :).

Hints to winning the contest:
1) make sure the picture isn't too busy, or with too many bright, contrasting colours.
2) night pics may be favoured over daytime pics, but no guarantees here.. a good picture is a good picture!

good luck!

** all entries become the property of focuscanada.net

** posting to this thread indicates your full understanding of the rules and your acceptance to abide by them.

note: This thread is for contest entries only.
Multiple entries are good, right? :P

Focus double feature - I know Gord likes this pic, and don't think he'll mind me posting it.

Gord's car - one of my better shots, same goes for this one as it IS Gord's car.

FC.net BBQ 2005 aerial shot - this one's obvious :)

i dont know if they are the right size, but i thought id participate B)
Well i'll Toss a couple in. Here is the first

Stock Photo 1

Stock 2

:rolleyes: What the hell.
Lac-St-Jean,Qc

:) :) :)
Hmmm, I guess I am going to have to post up a pic or 2!
ill get some up tomorrow...after i wash the car lol
Why not!

Image 1

Image 2

A couple more pics of my car taken by a friend.

here is my focus
look at picture 7 and 8

franck
hey vendette23.....

you have no pics or links...

try again please!

vendette23,Sep 9 2005, 11:43 AM Wrote:here is my focus
look at picture 7 and 8

franck
[right][snapback]140484[/snapback][/right]

nice! :lol:

winnah!