FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Im Back...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Site is looking good.

I been gone a few days. Out with the girl freind and then unexpected road trip. So ya. Just letting you know Im going to be posting still. Im still set as an admin but I won't be touching anything. Its more or less just helping Steve if need so.

Any way I took some pics and thouht I would post some random s**t I took.

[Image: 00df1.jpg]

[Image: 009.jpg]

[Image: 27-08-05_2158.jpg]

[Image: 27-08-05_2202.jpg]

[Image: 27-08-05_2156.jpg]

Gill with Gizmo

[Image: 29-08-05_1547.jpg]

Ended up stopping in a small city before getting to Gill's farm. Any way stopped in and people were actully coming into the store asking who's car that was and coming into the lot. So me and Gill just sorta sat there and hid LOL..

[Image: 29-08-05_1515.jpg]

[Image: 29-08-05_1953.jpg]

Driving down 45minutes of saskatchewan gravel roads = FUN!!! LOL. To be honest I was cringing the whole time going down it but what ever. I wish I got a picture of the aftermath but camera died.

Any way I woke up and the rain cleaned my car for me lol No Im kidding. I seriosly found the nearest garden hose as soon as we stopped and rinsed it off lol.

[Image: 30-08-05_1614.jpg]

[Image: 30-08-05_1613.jpg]

And yours truly LOL

[Image: 010.jpg]
glad to see you're still posting.
wicked pics man, waht kinda camera has this been all along btw?

and the chick's cute ;) keep 'er
Thanks man

The pics that look nice and sharp are from my Canon A75 but the crappy ones are from my cell phone.
that's not too shabby at all. i should be picking up a Canon S60 sometime soon.
your gf needs a few more bracelets I think. I still see some skin
Nice pics man. You've got a good eye.

It's good to see you didn't pick up any serious stone chips :D
Good Stuff jay...

I wish i could get the time off work to do something like that...

actually no. Gas at 1.21, i'll just sleep at my desk from now on.
[Image: sis.jpg]

Sissor door fail?

:lol:
[Image: 29-08-05_1515.jpg]

[Image: wiggem_hitit.jpg]
I cant complain on gas to much yet.. Its high but I only paid 1.10/L for Premium.
Now that I fixed the o2 sensor gas milage is way better to. Makes me wonder if Ford actually even replaced it the first time. I did about 300km in 1/2 a tank..
ZX3TUNR,Aug 31 2005, 12:40 PM Wrote:I cant complain on gas to much yet.. Its high but I only paid 1.10/L for Premium.
Now that I fixed the o2 sensor gas milage is way better to. Makes me wonder if Ford actually even replaced it the first time. I did about 300km in 1/2 a tank..
[right][snapback]137792[/snapback][/right]

I often wondered myself if they changed my sensors when they went. The car would be fine for 2 days, and then I'd be back in again.

There really is no way to tell, unless they give you the old one.... But because FOMOCO requires the old one back, they can't give it to you..... so you really have no way of telling.
ANTHONYD,Aug 31 2005, 01:08 PM Wrote:
ZX3TUNR,Aug 31 2005, 12:40 PM Wrote:I cant complain on gas to much yet.. Its high but I only paid 1.10/L for Premium.
[right][snapback]137792[/snapback][/right]

I often wondered myself if they changed my sensors when they went. The car would be fine for 2 days, and then I'd be back in again.

There really is no way to tell, unless they give you the old one.... But because FOMOCO requires the old one back, they can't give it to you..... so you really have no way of telling.
[right][snapback]137806[/snapback][/right]

Sure you do. Buy a o2 sensor removal tool and take it out and see if it looks new.

I took out my old one and comapred it to the newer one, and you could clearly tell which on was which. I actually took a pic of the 2.....I'll check to see if I have them on this comp to compare...
Is there a way to clean the o2 sensors?
mmmmmmmmm extreme pita
jay, nice pics man, and driving down dirt roads, is so much fun, i did it this weekend also, way too much fun when ur going sideways around a corner :D, and the girl, she's a cutie, but too many bracelets for me..but keep her lol
ANTHONYD,Aug 31 2005, 05:08 PM Wrote:I often wondered myself if they changed my sensors when they went. The car would be fine for 2 days, and then I'd be back in again.

sure there is, I never take my car to a place that doesn't let me in the garage to watch or has a waiting room that I can look in and watch. I always ask if they can show me the removed parts too. If that have any objection to that I leave it's not worth the risk having a drunken numbnuts working on your car
Welcome back bud.
Pics look awesome!
ANTHONYD,Aug 31 2005, 12:08 PM Wrote:There really is no way to tell, unless they give you the old one.... But because FOMOCO requires the old one back, they can't give it to you..... so you really have no way of telling.

Just ask to see the faulty parts if you can't have them back due to warranty
ZX3TUNR,Aug 31 2005, 12:24 PM Wrote:Is there a way to clean the o2 sensors?
[right][snapback]137814[/snapback][/right]

I have used strong intake cleaner before, but sometimes the sensor is just facked and it
doesn't work anyways