FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Ummm Yeah
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I gotta say steve, this place is starting to come together real nice. Everything is getting aranged real nice and the way they should have been from the start. Since you took over there have been some big improvements and i like where the site is going.
We finally have "management" that is working on the site, actively changing things and making it a better place. The site jay had set up was nice, but it never changed. we now have active management instead of passive management.

anyways i appreciate the time you are putting in to make this a better site for all.

i say we set up a "Buy steve a case of beer" paypal account for all the time hes spending rearranging this place!
thanks man
:beerchug:
Yeah, Even though ive been a victim of admin abuse. (post count/title) I still think Steve and anthony have changed this place for the better. I still think jay should come back around and post though. How else are we supposed to get pics of underage prarie girls lol
I'm confused as hell.
2001 ZTS,Aug 30 2005, 08:48 PM Wrote:I'm confused as hell.
[right][snapback]137465[/snapback][/right]
how?
what doesnt make sense to you?
ZX5focused,Aug 30 2005, 08:03 PM Wrote:
2001 ZTS,Aug 30 2005, 08:48 PM Wrote:I'm confused as hell.
[right][snapback]137465[/snapback][/right]
how?
what doesnt make sense to you?
[right][snapback]137479[/snapback][/right]

You've only got 1000 some odd posts... when you get to 4 times that like some of us, you get used to knowing where to click/post... now there's new forums, sub forums, everything's moved around... it's confusing!
Meh... You're just getting old al.
I think it looks good, thus far, keep up the good work guys!

as for the confusing part I have to agree 2001ZTS, but I'm sure I'll figure it out in a few days.
Agreed. Its looking very good. Keep it up!