FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: What's With Timmies?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok, so what's with the kids around here wanting to tailgate at Timmies here in town? Always seems to be large groups of mostly Asian cars at the one on King George Rd, and a mix of Imports and Domestics at the one on West Street at the Zellers plaza.

Sheesh, don't any of these people have anywhere more creative to have meets at every night besides timmies?

:P
Theyre just starting that now in brantford... dammn... Thats been going on for years here in the GTA.
LOL Go to the Timmies on Steeles @ Midland any night of the week... find a parking spot but for all the asians (brown and chink) that congregate there to show off their s**t boxes
Raine,Aug 30 2005, 08:12 PM Wrote:LOL Go to the Timmies on Steeles @ Midland any night of the week... find a parking spot but for all the asians (brown and chink) that congregate there to show off their s**t boxes
[right][snapback]137436[/snapback][/right]

That place is so dumb, i don't even go there...pplz think their craprolla is all of that just cause they got an mobil one oil change...
theyre cracking down on loitering at timmies on mav n central pkwy now... rent a cops every nite of the week, while 403/hwy5 is still a crouded house most week nites.
paolo,Aug 30 2005, 08:50 PM Wrote:theyre cracking down on loitering at timmies on mav n central pkwy now... rent a cops every nite of the week, while 403/hwy5 is still a crouded house most week nites.
[right][snapback]137467[/snapback][/right]

I think thats a good idea...cause if pplz want to meet up, they could do it anywhere like a plaza mall or whatever....some of those ricers blasting their civics causing a 2.0 earthquake can really drive away some customers
Kennedy Commons Wednesday Night, there are a bunch of cars, but there are some nice chevelles and Camaros, lots of stangs, but always too many Civics.

David
Well unlike Kennedy or other Ford dealerships supporting us, I guess the local import dealers here never bother to host anything for the owners of their cars...yes there are some really crummy ones here, but there are some nice knockoff "Feelz" and JDM cars here...well, right up until the point you see oilsmoke coming out of the rear end when they rev the engine up in 1st and 2nd...
Timmies are popular everywhere!!! My town that's where everybody hang outs!
I won't go there coz I don't like the Coffee there...I do however like teasing the other kids by only rolling through the lot with my car with the windows only open a couple inches, and holding the car at 3K in 1st...definately get's there attention, and sometimes approval...lol
:rolleyes: ok......

sad thing is I work for Tim Horton's, and I can say No one parks their ricer there at all unless they are lost, and looking for directions. funny the only car that looks generally good in the lot when it's there is mine, and the occaional Farrari up from Oakville.
i have to say there's only really one tim hortons in sudbury that get attention, and that's on sunday nights, cruise nights, but if you head down, ur gonna see everything from 50's coups, to slammed dakota's, to done up civies. Some are rather tasteful, but others are :puke:
Drivesthebeast,Aug 30 2005, 11:38 PM Wrote:I won't go there coz I don't like the Coffee there...I do however like teasing the other kids by only rolling through the lot with my car with the windows only open a couple inches, and holding the car at 3K in 1st...definately get's there attention, and sometimes approval...lol
[right][snapback]137611[/snapback][/right]

You think they are rice....but you do a ricer driveby to "get their attention" LOL!! That's awesome...Fag.
lol... BURRRN

i sorta do the same thing... I pull through every once in a while Looking for people i know...

when i see people i dont want to talk to, thats when i do the ricer flyby :lol:

OT: Jay, do you still have that screen?
People used to do that at the A&W in the fifties.... It's no different really.
ANTHONYD,Aug 31 2005, 12:18 PM Wrote:People used to do that at the A&W in the fifties.... It's no different really.
[right][snapback]137778[/snapback][/right]
and in the 60's & 70's. Still, it's better than hanging out at the local high school.
focusonthis_88,Aug 30 2005, 10:54 PM Wrote:Timmies are popular everywhere!!! My town that's where everybody hang outs!
[right][snapback]137569[/snapback][/right]

Which one are you caught at??

Jays2000ZX3,Aug 31 2005, 11:42 AM Wrote:
Drivesthebeast,Aug 30 2005, 11:38 PM Wrote:I won't go there coz I don't like the Coffee there...I do however like teasing the other kids by only rolling through the lot with my car with the windows only open a couple inches, and holding the car at 3K in 1st...definately get's there attention, and sometimes approval...lol
[right][snapback]137611[/snapback][/right]

You think they are rice....but you do a ricer driveby to "get their attention" LOL!! That's awesome...Fag.
[right][snapback]137762[/snapback][/right]

pwned.
NoiSeeVT,Aug 30 2005, 10:17 PM Wrote:Kennedy Commons Wednesday Night, there are a bunch of cars, but there are some nice chevelles and Camaros, lots of stangs, but always too many Civics.

David
[right][snapback]137543[/snapback][/right]

Hmm...used to be Friday nights there a few years ago...yet not many Civics. A good mix between all the domestic brands. Amazing how things change after just a few years. But I know XDR kept the relationship good because we'd keep all the garbage in the trashbins, compared to other places where people just litter away.

But in any case, I don't think a lot of places would honestly don't mind if people hung around. It's just the property owners and whoever hosting these types of hangouts now worry about lawsuits IF something happened.
scoobasteve,Aug 30 2005, 07:04 PM Wrote:Theyre just starting that now in brantford... dammn... Thats been going on for years here in the GTA.
[right][snapback]137433[/snapback][/right]

Not to mention the Krispy Kream on Mavis. That's where most Subaru part buy and sells end up happening. DSCR uses Burger Bling near Woodbine & 7 alot. I've even seen Jays2000ZX3 there at least once. Seem to remember a "ricer" fly by performed by him up Woodbine heading to his old house in the area back when he had that Isuzu Impulse or whatever the hell it was. ;) :lol:

FocusIT used to meet at the Timmies near the Colussus theatres.
Pages: 1 2