FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Black Wagon In Brantford
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Saw at the corner of West Street and Edmunsdon Drive last night a black Focus wagon with SVT 5-star rims, SVT bumper and grilles, Mach HID's, no tint, a brunette was driving it...spotted me going by on west street...anyone ever seen this car before?
nope :P
Sounds hott.... I cant wait to move up there. Damn mississauga.
yes you can hahahaha
Haha, oh i cant.... moving up to brantford means i get to go back to school. and ditch this 100km a day commute.

I gotta start looking for a decent part time job though.
fast eddies hahahahahaha
I saw that car on the 403 outside Hamilton once... sweet looking
It's funny, but SangriaRedZX5 mentioned that there didn't seem to be many modded Foci in Brantford, not just compared to Missisauga, but in general. Now, after she went and said that, I keep seeing them all the time here now...ah well, heading back up to Petawawa this coming weekend, so I'll have one of the nicer Foci in one place again...lol

Oh yeah, and Fast Eddies rules....Double Works meal=$4.27 taxes in....mmmm :banger:
^^^plus the cost of s**t tickets for the next morning
Fast eddies is awesome... :P

Damn you don, I wont be working at fast eddies! lol :angry: :ph34r: :lol:
I may have seen that one as well. It was a black wagon with SVT wheels but I only saw it from rear 3/4, a dude was driving it. Saw it on Dixie out front of the City Center. Looked cool. But SVT wheels do look really good on thier own

DRyanC
In the Focus Fanatics magazine they did up a project wagon with an SVT appearance conversion, it has the wheels, bumper, grill, etc. Not sure where the magazine guys are located though..

SVT wagons would be sweet, I love the look of the wagons I've seen done up like that.