FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Thursday Meets In Woodbridge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just posting this for a buddy on the Toronto Mazda3 forums
He is setting up Weekly Thursday meets in Woodbridge

here is the info

There is an ice cream shop called 'La Paloma' near #7 & Weston Rd. It is in a big strip mall where Canadian Tire, Toy's R' US, and Kelseys are located near. Here are some simple directions. Take the 400 north and exit at Hwy #7. Go west on #7. Drive past Weston Rd. and then turn right at the next lights were Crappy Tire is. Go north-straight past the intersection and into the strip mall. 'La Paloma' is at the east side of the mall. You can't miss it.

The ice cream there is phenomenal! I'm sure some of you can vouch for me. Let's try for this Thursday Sept. 1st at 8:30 pm.

Here is the Link to the Original TM3 Thread . . .

lol, and then get hassled by the woodbridge cops...

No fanks... :lol:
WOODBRIDGE COPS NASTY?
like you wouldnt believe.... last time my buddy brought his bmw up there 6 cops 2 mto pulled him over... emission test right on the spot.

Tickets for...

a) too low

B) clear signals

c) plate cover

he has a sparco steeringwheel...

so they tore the car apart looking for nitrous... even though the buttons = horn.. and he showed them

it was awesome.
I'll probably show up...in the protege though :P ... hehe I'll take pics of every focus that shows up B)
Better leave the camera at home then.

Focus owners = teh lazy
yeah there was concern about cops
thats why this location, from what i hear
it is less heat score than the timmies
at 7 and martingrove

but not my neighborhood,
still all r welcome
hahaha woodbridge, i was there monday night a fight broke out lmao, im in on thurs who else? and the cops there alright over there as long as you dont have a honda
ZTS_DJ,Aug 30 2005, 05:34 PM Wrote:hahaha woodbridge, i was there monday night a fight broke out lmao, im in on thurs who else? and the cops there alright over there as long as you dont have a honda
[right][snapback]137362[/snapback][/right]

Not quite, I got pulled over tonight leaving Canada's Wonderland with my sister, and my 3 nephews in the car, and having my co-workers pullin gover behind the cop kinda helped me out on this one.

I hate Woodbridge now, it's a pain in the ass just driving in that area, I was not speeding, or doing anything illegal and I got pulled over for nothing. I was lucky in this case too because my sisters pregnet and fliped on the cop, and I was under the speed limit, and I had my co-worker behind the cop to back me up with the fact she was following me, back to Brampton. I'm now in the state of only going to places in Woodbridge off the 400 exits.
Ya I live hear and some of what you guys are saying is true. Personally I think mississauga is way worse for bullshit cops. I drive around Woodbridge day in day out and where have I gotten pulled over the most, yup you guessed it, Mississauga. I might show up this thursday just to check out what's going on. What do you guys drive so I know where to head to?
MAlby7,Aug 31 2005, 07:06 AM Wrote:Ya I live hear and some of what you guys are saying is true.  Personally I think mississauga is way worse for bullshit cops.  I drive around Woodbridge day in day out and where have I gotten pulled over the most, yup you guessed it, Mississauga.  I might show up this thursday just to check out what's going on.  What do you guys drive so I know where to head to?
[right][snapback]137643[/snapback][/right]

well there will be a few mazda3s there
my buddy Tony will be there in is silver SVT focus
so if u look for that that should be a good plan,
there will probably by an orange golf also

plus what ever foci these guys r driving (whoever shows?)
La Paloma!?!?

Man i was going to that place years ago...i got ticktes there with all 3 cars that i have ever owned. Cav, Cougar, and the focus...that place is the biggest heat score and cops will bend you over. Not to mention all the "dude bro" ricers that like to wip there cars around and act like total assholes.
Sounds like a real mature way to spend an evening.
well i have never been there, so i will check it out
and let everyone know how heatscore it really is

. . . :ph34r:
Lol, last time i was there, i followed some people over to the tims in woodbridge... wow, is it ever a show there sometimes...

a bunch of dirty dirty bro's (gino's) with their civics. doing burnouts in the parking lot. tons of girls wearing too much makeup its hilarious. and then all the garbage and s**t left behind by the people is ridiculous. no wonder woodbridge cops rip people new assholes every time theyre around...

That same night people were being pulled over... Inside the parkinglot.

And there was some girl in there in her prom dress crying. lol i was looking for some dude in a suit in the parkinglot.

Anthony's right, Its the mature way to spend an evening.

Mind you, Windy O'neills irish pub is up the road... That place is awesome

They purposley chewed up the asphalt by the main entrance so taht cars would rip up their undercarriage....

not to mention the damage to the asphalt by the exit onto HWY7.... I almost tore my exhaust off on my svt (STOCK RIDE HEIGHT!!!!!!)
haha

well it sounds to me that most of you aren't big fans of woodbride's finest(?)
truth is no one likes those fuckas
but thats where the meet is, as long as we aren't like the jackasses in the civic that scoobasteve was talking about, we probably gonna be ok!

plus my buddy tony's SVT focus will take they heat off you guys anyways :lol:
lol

so how about this
post up if you are coming

and for those from the westside we will be premeeting at either the timmies where the monday night meets are, or the timmies at dixie and aimco

i will post up the exact location later, once it has been firmed up!

time is 745, rollin out to woodbridge at 810
(first ticket give out at 830 when someone does something stupid on HWY 7, j/k)

ok
so say if u coming and if u gonna west premeet!

1) Broli (west premeet yes)
2) ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
Broli,Sep 1 2005, 12:27 PM Wrote:my buddy tony's SVT focus will take they heat off you guys anyways  :lol:
lol

[right][snapback]138145[/snapback][/right]

Does he have an MBRP exhaust..... It's a pain i know all too well :(

SVT + MBRP = LOUD AS HELL
scoobasteve,Sep 1 2005, 12:41 PM Wrote:
Broli,Sep 1 2005, 12:27 PM Wrote:my buddy tony's SVT focus will take they heat off you guys anyways  :lol:
lol

[right][snapback]138145[/snapback][/right]

Does he have an MBRP exhaust..... It's a pain i know all too well :(

SVT + MBRP = LOUD AS HELL
[right][snapback]138151[/snapback][/right]

ok, MBRP = ?

but ya his exhaust is loud enough, his car is kitted, and i feel safe when i am speeding with him, cause i know he is gettin the ticket!
(though it hasn't happed yet, at least not while we were cruising togeher))

haha

I believe this is his friend (Tony)'s ride...

http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.p...opic=12763
haha
yup

all this intrigue about Tony!

yeah thats his ride!
Pages: 1 2