FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: A Few Thoughts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I agree with losing the 120 reply wait, thats just friggin too long to wait. Is that so ppl with add forget what they are saying? no fair :lol:

the board is super slow for me and a few ppl i have talked to..... i mean dial up slow. I wonder how bad it actually is on dial up.

If there is no post count for off topic, why not take off the reply wait limit all together?
The board is running slow, Steve is aware of it.
sometimes, it comes up super quick, some other times, it doesn't.. I'm going to investigate, and see what I come up with.
its back to normal speed now, what caused the slowness?
^^--- not sure

stupid internet
Ohhh...I see darkpuppet...when I tell you its slow...your like..ohh I havent noticed, everything is fine...but everyone else is slow and then you jump into action...!

thanks alot asshole!!

:angry:
M.Bizzle,Aug 31 2005, 09:06 AM Wrote:Ohhh...I see darkpuppet...when I tell you its slow...your like..ohh I havent noticed, everything is fine...but everyone else is slow and then you jump into action...!

thanks alot asshole!!

[right][snapback]137683[/snapback][/right]

The problem with the internet, is you can't tell if someone is joking.

If your're serious Bunny???? Grow up man. :rolleyes:
I took everyone seriously... but here's some simple rules for troubleshooting the internet.

1 ) more than one person should be experiencing the problem.
2 ) it should be consistently recreatable.
3 ) if it's not consistently recreatable, give it a day... oftentimes infrastructure is being worked on, etc., and trying to troubleshoot it yourself is senseless.

Unfortunately, unlike a toaster, there's a lot of things on the internet I cannot control, and I DO take all necessary precautions to make sure I've paid due diligence to the problem...
ANTHONYD,Aug 31 2005, 09:08 AM Wrote:
M.Bizzle,Aug 31 2005, 09:06 AM Wrote:Ohhh...I see darkpuppet...when I tell you its slow...your like..ohh I havent noticed, everything is fine...but everyone else is slow and then you jump into action...!

thanks alot asshole!!

[right][snapback]137683[/snapback][/right]

The problem with the internet, is you can't tell if someone is joking.

If your're serious Bunny???? Grow up man. :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]137684[/snapback][/right]

*FAQK U anthony...what are you gonna do...BAN ME,...

pfffft..

blow me!
easy slim, whats with the anga?
M.Bizzle,Aug 31 2005, 10:03 AM Wrote:*FAQK U anthony...what are you gonna do...BAN ME,...

Ummmmm....yeah. :huh: :P
everyones against me!!!

:lol: