FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Attn: Rogers Wireless Employees
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What are the chances of getting this phone to function on the rogers network if i can find one unlocked

Sony Ericsson Z800i

Thanks
Bumppppppity ^^^
I wouldn't get it. It supports 900/1800/1900... the only one of those in operation in Canada is 1900... and Rogers has practically phased it out. You need a phone that works on 850 mhz
Damn, just what i figured. it's something my buddy wanted anyway. not me..

I need to get my hands on a PPC.
ASS. go with AL's suggestion, get a phone that operates on both 850/1900 if u want to use it on Rogers/Sprint/Fido/Primus network
haha, that phone isnt for me bud... I gotta ride out the rest of my bell contract before i go to rogers. not to mention i want my employee plan to kick in first.

scoobasteve,Aug 30 2005, 08:35 PM Wrote:haha, that phone isnt for me bud... I gotta ride out the rest of my bell contract before i go to rogers. not to mention i want my employee plan to kick in first.
[right][snapback]137451[/snapback][/right]

True...

There is actually a similar model sony than the one you posted, which HAS 850.. i hafta find u the link to it

how many more years of contract do u have on Bellus? did u know u will be able to get the EPP, which is 50% off on your cellular service, internet, home phone, etc... and if u have 3 ore more, u can get 15% more off?
4 months.... expires 3 days before my birthday.

Yeah, i cant wait... right now i just have my sprint benefits... so my ld is like 2 c a min anywhere in n.a