FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Do Side Skirts Form A Zx3 Fit A Sedan?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Will ZX3 skirts fit a sedan? I wanna sell mine
can't see why not. Both the ZX3 and the LX/SE are 103.0 inches in wheel base. Wheel base is the measurement between the front and rear tire right?

If so...then yes...and post pics of the skirts cuz I might be interested :D
They'd be the same as the ones you have. Just the plain jane stock ones.
Yes.. they can fit!! I hv a zx5 w/ zx3 stock side skirt... and zx5 doors are the same as the sedan.
....cool...yes pls do post a picture of them...a lot of sedan owners (including myself) are interested and looking for side skirts!

It's good to know the zx3 will fit the sedans.
yes and no
some zx3 side skirts have a extra detail in them that comes up ther rear 1/4 before the rear tire. this would keep the doors from opening on a zx5/wagon/sedan.
zx3 skirts that are just skirts and no rear 1/4 extension will fit any focus!
:postpics:
OAC_Sparky,Sep 4 2005, 01:59 PM Wrote::postpics:
[right][snapback]138843[/snapback][/right]

agreed =)
The ones on My ZX3 are molded into the doors so no they will not fit a sedan
ZX3 side skirts that wont fit Sedans, ZX5s or wagons:
[Image: 9001focuspage_01-9001foc-03.jpg]
and
[Image: 255_l.jpg]

if you look at the wingswest site you'll see the sedan, wagon and zx5 sideskirt part numbers are the same. the wheel base on the entire focus line is the same and the SVT ZX3 and ZX5 sideskirts also share the same pt# at ford!

so any ZX3 sideskirts that have the extra little stuff like pictured above will only work on the zx3, all others are driect cross-over.
Thats nothing a jigsaw can't fix.
ThraxXx,Sep 10 2005, 08:16 AM Wrote:Thats nothing a jigsaw can't fix.
[right][snapback]140822[/snapback][/right]
That's the spirit! :lol: