FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Make A Member Feedback Subforum In The Classifieds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
heres an idea... make a Member Feedback forum in the Classified just below the buy and sell stuff areas, you can make a thread titled with the nickname of the person you bought something off of, and post if you had positive experience buying from that seller... that way, if you want to buy something in the future off someone, you can check to see if they have a feedback so u know u can trust him/her for future transactins.. and since its one thread for every seller, you can reply and make more feedback in the same thread if it was a repeat transaction, etc.. so its less cluttered, and if people dont want to paricipate in buying/selling, they dont have to.
i like this idea steve
I likes it too... but there are going to have to be tighter controls on it.

Feedback good.
Bitching, moaning, and calling people names bad...

once I figure out the exact implementation, it'll be up.... all in due time.
We need a star rating, or a little guage implying overal success of transactions.

The problem with having people voice weather or not they had bad experiences, it it can personal and ugly real fast.
ANTHONYD,Aug 30 2005, 02:56 PM Wrote:The problem with having people voice weather or not they had bad experiences, it it can personal and ugly real fast.
[right][snapback]137317[/snapback][/right]

I know you're right, but at the same time, a member feedback forum has been sucessfully implented on huge sites like howardforums.com... The idea would be that once a member has had feedback left for them, the only place subsequent comments can go is in the same thread, and the only people allowed to post there are people who have engaged in a transaction with that person (verified by the mods, of course)