FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: How-to: Complete Focus How-to Listing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Complete How-To Collection

All documentation that has been compiled by the Focus community at large (as of 2-3 months ago) is contained in this ZIP file. If you're looking for specific documentation, check the other How-To threads first.

If you just want one massive download of everything, you're in the right place.
NOS2Go4Me,Aug 29 2005, 11:09 PM Wrote:What a fackin nightmare.

Anyways, do the mods wanna sticky this for later and lock it or move it to a new forum? Buy me a SVT suspension retrofit kit? :D :lol: just kiddin

I'm about to bring the main box back online, and then I can move the how-tos back to the webserver.
[right][snapback]137035[/snapback][/right]

Good to have you back buddy B)

Wanna see those how to once thier up :)
Removed links as new threads have been created.
moved this into the how-to section... going to go and make some individual threads and whatnot later to make it all organized and stuff.
A fantastic addition to this site!

Steve, is this going to be the "everything focus" forum?
yuppers
way to include my how-to jackass :)
You can always check my HOW TO ARCHIVE (which was harvested to the PDF's on here) at the link below. I'm constantly updating it over on FF.......

http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthr...&threadid=65218
cool, thanks for posting that link S2. *thumbsup*..

hmmm.. needs a thumbsup emoticon
cool thanks for the entire listing!

I can save this on my comp now instead of bookmarking millions of sites!
Are these still up and running Adam?
Doesnt seem like it.
no worries, I'm working on bringing them over, I have all the PDF's,, but also want to host the HTML how-to's as well.

just give me a bit of time to pull it all together.
Nice!!!
scoobasteve,Mar 23 2006, 11:30 AM Wrote:Nice!!!
[right][snapback]176573[/snapback][/right]

the zip file with all the docs is now pinned in the forum listing. to guarantee this stuff stays available so long as the site's around.
darkpuppet,Mar 23 2006, 11:38 AM Wrote:
scoobasteve,Mar 23 2006, 11:30 AM Wrote:Nice!!!
[right][snapback]176573[/snapback][/right]

the zip file with all the docs is now pinned in the forum listing. to guarantee this stuff stays available so long as the site's around.
[right][snapback]176577[/snapback][/right]

Thanx puppet, good job as always
I recently updated a TON of the HOW TO's so not sure how many are 'current' in that zip file. You can check them out at the link below........

http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthr...&threadid=65218