FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Kjohn Car Show Powerade Center
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I told the wife and its a go. Not like she had a say in it. She owed me big time from the NKOTB Fathers Day bail. :)
Lol, thats good to hear.
Ok, now that we are all signed up and such, what time are we meeting and what time is set-up etc? The wife needs info so she can use me if needed before I leave in the morning.
Ok for the focuscanada members that are attending the KJohn Car Show at the Powerade center, weather you paid me or not, we will be meeting at the Tim Horton's Parking lot at the Costco in Brampton. Steels/Rutherford Rd.
We should meet up around 9am, get ready and get the cars ready.
We will them cruise over and enter in. Those that are waiting last minute to enter in will have a $35 fee to pay.
Brings chairs and water bottles. they will be needed if its hot out and also a good camera, need it for the ladies.
Any more questions ask them.
See you there on the 4th at 9AM if not before.

Steels & Rutherford.
Nice John. I see you edited your post and took the Map out just as I was posting the correct map. I almost had you. LOL
Lol thanx for the proper map. And yes before 9AM
I might be a few minutes late (But no later than 9:30)

NefCanuck
So, I got backed in to tonght. Should be fixed by tomorrow afternoon. It was one of the advisors from 427 Auto Collision. Mostly paint transfer and one small dent on the left rear wheel opening.
Focus man, Focus.,Jun 23 2009, 05:31 PM Wrote:So, I got backed in to tonght.  Should be fixed by tomorrow afternoon.  It was one of the advisors from 427 Auto Collision.  Mostly paint transfer and one small dent on the left rear wheel opening.
[right][snapback]290022[/snapback][/right]

Oh the karmic justice on that fool :P

NefCanuck
:beerchug: Again, if it does not rain, I'll be there. looking forward to finally meeting other Focus nuts.
wintuk,Jun 23 2009, 08:55 PM Wrote::beerchug: Again, if it does not rain, I'll be there. looking forward to finally meeting other Focus nuts.
[right][snapback]290033[/snapback][/right]

Supposed to be mid twenties and mostly sunny (That's as of today of course)

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Jun 23 2009, 08:52 PM Wrote:
Focus man, Focus.,Jun 23 2009, 05:31 PM Wrote:So, I got backed in to tonght.  Should be fixed by tomorrow afternoon.  It was one of the advisors from 427 Auto Collision.  Mostly paint transfer and one small dent on the left rear wheel opening.
[right][snapback]290022[/snapback][/right]

Oh the karmic justice on that fool :P

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]290032[/snapback][/right]

He even recognized me from work that I had done their in the past. Honestly one of the best body shops that I have dealt with for all of my not at fault body work. I guess I will see their quality when its coming out of their pocket. But I can't say a bad thing about my past experiences.
Wow well I hope they take care of your car and do a good job again.
I dropped it off this morning and if it isn't ready tonight I get a rental. At least they will give it a good detail before I pick it up. B)
The car is all fixed. Fresh paint on the rear quarter. Its a happy car again. :D Really looking forward to this event. This is a first for me.
Wow now thats first class service. Good to hear its all fixed and that your still coming.I'm going to try to rmember to bring a cooler with some bottles of water and juice too. If I remember lol.
Me Too. I need snacks and refreshments because of my Diabetes.
I'lll try to remeber some of those too. Jube jubes and gummies should work right.
Don't worry about it buddy, I can take care of what I need. Unless of course you are bringing the candy to attract the ladies. I am all over that idea!!! Be sure to put the bowl on the ground too. Just in case we need to take some pictures, if you know what I mean. LOL ;)
Pages: 1 2 3 4