FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: People Disgust Me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, i was talking to one of my buddies last night. Apparently In brampton 16 go karts were stolen from the shriners and theyre being sold off around brampton.

Well as most of you know allready the shriners is a charitable organization. And what makes it worse was those gokarts were to be auctioned off to support the hospital for sick children

So people in peel region keep an eye out. :ph34r:
scoobasteve,Aug 29 2005, 12:34 PM Wrote:So, i was talking to one of my buddies last night. Apparently In brampton 16 go karts were stolen from the shriners and theyre being sold off around brampton.

Well as most of you know allready the shriners is a charitable organization. And what makes it worse was those gokarts were to be auctioned off to support the hospital for sick children

So people in peel region keep an eye out.  :ph34r:
[right][snapback]136719[/snapback][/right]

Formula Kartways is probably buying them up. :lol:

It's sad indeed. They'll find those. They an't be that hard to track.
Haha, well i know they've found 4 allready.

Its pretty ridiculous. Stealing from a charitible organization is lower than low in my books.
my guess is some will make it onto Ebay.
At a stag I was working someone stole a mini stereo and poker chips. The point of this stag is to make the groom money for his wedding not christmas shopping. Some people are lower than low!